ADVERTISEMENT

UTSA vs UTEP

They have lost four straight games during which they have averaged a whopping 61, yes 61 ppg and two of these were OT affairs. They were 27 of 83 from 3's or 32% and 41 of 74 on FT's or 55%. With these awful results they couldn't overlook 5 old ladies from a retirement home

Last home conference MBB game vs. UTSA. Let’s make roadkill of the roadrunners, fellas!

Watching Boum (20pts) beating Creighton with 2 minutes left .Xavier is ranked 12th

UTSA has knocked down some tough shots here. It's hard to believe that they're struggling

Why do we keep shooting 3's? Attack the basket.
I’m not sure. This is ugly bb. Even our defense looks like shit tonight. Not sure why I carved time out of my evening for this…again.

We’ll probably make a run, close the gap to a one possession game, miss some critical free throws then run some sorry ass last second play and get a crap shot up , only to lose by 1 or 2 again.

We attack the basket and gain a lead, now we go back to jacking up threes. The only one we made in this run was pure luck

Reactions: axingfools1
They can't make wide-open shots. I know some say don't take threes, but if you're in D 1 you should make open shots. What am I saying they can't make free throws.🥺

Reactions: Lil_Train
Halftime Stats
TEAM STATS
i
i
FG10-2212-31
Field Goal %45.538.7
3PT3-94-16
Three Point %33.325.0
FT4-42-2
Free Throw %100.0100.0
Rebounds1615
Offensive Rebounds58
Defensive Rebounds117
Assists48
Steals26
Blocks03
Total Turnovers116
Fouls66

Golding said he wants the ball to touch the paint against the zone, not just shoot 3s.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT