ADVERTISEMENT

UTSA

axingfools1

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 6, 2011
UTEP is -6 tonight and this is pretty much in a must win situation if there is any chance at the 1st pod.

Terry needs to step up and show adjustments while the players need to focus on their strengths and finish.

Jackson has been on fire, but I think our D can hold him down a bit. Either way we should pound the paint and attack the rim on offense. No way UTSA beats us at home if we use our strengths. We are just to big and strong for them.

I can’t get behind this statement considering utsa has owned us for the last five years.
I hear ya man. They certainly can and have beat us. I just think we can pound them in the paint and win. We'll see. Terry needs to show some mettle tonight!

How about the players show some mettle?? Good lord terry isn’t the one fumbling the ball like a hot potato all the time

How about the players show some mettle?? Good lord terry isn’t the one fumbling the ball like a hot potato all the time
Agreed, but Terry changed the lineup at the 1:40 point when he ABSOLUTELY should not have done so. I know because I specifically bitched about it to my wife at the game when it happened. Everybody around me agreed as well.

Yes the players need to step up, but they are also kids that need guidance on the court.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
He needs to start benching these guys after turnovers, especially the unforced turnovers

Per WinnersandWhiners: The Miners come in at No. 54 in KenPom’s adjusted defensive efficiency, while Texas-San Antonio is all the way down at No. 282. The Miners should be able to slow down Jackson, or at least limit his teammates’ production. UTEP also has a huge advantage in the paint and should have no trouble scoring easy buckets. The Miners have won nine of their last 10 home games, while Texas-San Antonio is 1-5 ATS in its last six road games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT