ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas says UTEP is a 5.5 point dog vs UTSA

MinerInWisconsin

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 28, 2001
UTSA did give BYU their best game of the year so far and they squeaked by La Tech by 1 point in San Antonio. They had almost no offense in their last outing at FAU, scoring only 3 points. Should be a tight, defensive game.

sounds about right and the good news if UTSA doesn't have much of an offense neither do we should be a low scoring game.

odds shark predicting a UTEP win and cover and the game going under the 43 over/under. Doesn't look like many points in this game.

If PicksWise.com makes a pick and takes us, we will lose for sure. I have made a killing the last 4 weeks going the opposite of all of their picks in my pool. They are wrong 75 to 80 percent of the time.

Reactions: axingfools1
I'm surprised it's not a bigger spread, given all the time UTEP had to take off with the cancelled games. There's going to be some rust.

Dimel gives impression his squad is ready to go:

"“I hope they don’t let us get wheels up and cancel after that. No one would do that on purpose, but I hope it doesn’t get to that point cause that gets expensive,” Dimel said. “That’s why everyone is testing. We should know more by tomorrow or Friday, I would think. We’re all ready to play here, so we’re waiting to hear news from their side.”" EPTimes.com

PROJECT
The Alamodome has completed its most significant capital improvement project in its 24-year history. The H-E-B Plaza expansion added a 24,000 square foot, state-of-the-art Field Level multi-purpose room specially designed for post-game interviews and press conferences. One of the most visible improvements is the additional 26,000 square foot east and west concourse expansion. Exterior Beer Gardens have also been added on both the east and west sides. The fan experience has been enhanced with four 34’ x 60’ High-Resolution Video Boards, a 360 Degree HD Ribbon Board, an expanded Sound System and WiFi Improvements.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT