Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Marshall

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCorona

MI Miner Maniac
Jun 15, 2014
This will be the third time we meet Marshall in the cusa tournament. We’re 1-1. There have been no upsets the higher seed has always moved on.

I remember beating Marshall in the tourny the year we blew it against Memphis at home. RC3 threw a half court alley-opp to Williams for a nasty 2 hand jam. I think we beat Tulsa the next round and It was the end of an era.

Reactions: Miner_24 oz
In CUSA tournaments UTEP is 4-2 on the first game. This is only for games played when not taking a bye. The only bad part is all four wins have been as the higher seed. We have yet to upset a team.

I missed our 10-3 start. By the time I tuned in we were up 10-8. Since I've been watching we've looked like, well, us.

Reactions: develman
Kinsey taking over because we have zero adjustment from Terry on defense.

Boum is going week to the rim and Bryson missing bunnies again.

Cool response!!!! You probably blamed the football coaches because your son rarely played.

No I blamed his dislocated ankle and broken tibia and fibula. Good try. Even so, he started 7 of 11 games. You sure as hell don’t know what you’re talking about.

Why can’t UTEP have a player like Kinsey? I guess playing in bum**** West Virginia and making 1 NCAA tournament every 40 years is better than playing at UTEP.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT