ADVERTISEMENT

Wade?

Wade still has UTEP on his Twitter. Did Johnson say anything about him during postgame last night?

Last edited:
Wade’s still has UTEP on his Twitter. Did Johnson say anything about him during postgame last night?
Only mentioned nonchalantly referring to his being away to honor his grandmother. Did say they needed him back, but no specifics as if the "other" not playing problem doesn't exist...swept under the carpet. When his grandmother was alive he was still on the bench.

Reactions: unihorn
Even the cellar dwelling Mavericks beat the Spurs the other night so they obviously aren't The Spurs they once we're. Duncan gone, Parker and Ginobli might as well be.
Hey don't rag on the Spurs. They have nothing to do this thread. And yes, obviously they miss Duncan (one of the best ever), but they'll be the Spurs as long as Pop is around.

I think coaches especially the old-school ones will see everything wrong with a player and magnify it. I think the question is does the bad outweigh the good in the player?

I think Wade is an asset. Now we need to develop him and here's the key, without losing him.

To quote Hall & Oates,He's Gone

images

This is nothing against Wade or any other players but do the players play at memorial gym all the time? The 80s miners were absolute gym rats. They unofficially ran the place. I used to go to Memorial straight after school in high school to go play pick up games. They rarely allowed outsiders to play amongst them but did every now and then to make a game. Anyways, my chums and I had to go to the old women's gym (I don't even know if it still exists?) to play since it was rarely used because they used up one full court all afternoon so that left only a few court open for other students.

Then why are people saying good riddance if the kid was gone for a family death. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves as a human being if you were talking shit about this kid!

A wise man once said - If you're not with us, you're against us. IYNWUYAU. Surprised you have not seen this on tshirts across the country. MinerJo holds this statement in high regard, as you can tell by his posts.

Then why are people saying good riddance if the kid was gone for a family death. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves as a human being if you were talking shit about this kid!

You are correct we got some heartless people. It seems like they can't
wait for something to happen to talk shit.

Go Miners.

Reactions: nattybry
UTEP can win CUSA with Willms and Wade back in the lineup and a healthy year from everybody else. I hope he gets back involved soon and comes back hungry with a positive attitude. Even if he is showcasing for a potential transfer, he needs to do well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prospero915
A wise man once said - If you're not with us, you're against us. IYNWUYAU. Surprised you have not seen this on tshirts across the country. MinerJo holds this statement in high regard, as you can tell by his posts.

I won't block you like you blocked me on Twitter. I will continue reading your posts even tho I completely disagree with them.

Good riddance if it's true he doesn't want to be here. Shame on the ones who want to spread false rumors about his demise. Wait, we still don't know what the truth is....but it's a message board, let speculate without any evidence.

Scenario : There is problem X at UTEP.

UTEP solution : Shhhh! Sweep it under the rug.

UTEP fans : We can still see the pile of rubbish, even under the rug.

UTEP answer : <crickets>
Great example! Let's instead spread false rumors

Johnson said Wade is back at practice and working on his D and rebounding. Also, there is a possibility thats Willms will he back this week, but is still limited in practice. Winning these first two conference games will be huge for the miners, but hopefully Willms is not put back in too early. Wade should be ready to go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT