ADVERTISEMENT

Wake me up when we're in the Finals

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
I love and support the Miners, but have been disappointed over all with Floyd overall progress, if any of you say otherwise your probably not being completely honest, but I wanna believe I really do, so wake me up if Utep makes Conference USA Final! P.S. Hope the Seniors close out with Wins!

You acting like a bandwagon fan. A loyal fan sticks with its team through the hard time and the good times , that's whats good about sports. Im also a Knicks fan and it has been a tough for me in basketball. At least Utep has a winning record and they are winning. IT could be a a lot worse and isn't in last place,

Originally posted by FiliUTEP:

At least Utep has a winning record and they are winning. IT could be a a lot worse and isn't in last place,
I never liked the "it could be a lot worse" talk. It's like getting two C's and a D and saying it could be a lot worse and I could have gotten all F's.

Everything can be a lot worse than what it is and I think having that train of though is bad. How about this instead- it could be a lot better and we could be in first place or even second or third.

Yes Fili been a band wagon fan since 1986 and I haven't jumped off yet lol

Nahh...

I think us true die hard Miner fans will let you sleep through it all...if you're not going to be with us through the fight why in the hell would we want you along side us during our triumphant moment. Yeah we know, you'll be happy to eat crow if they do win it all...uhhg, whenever I hear that I've always thought it was such a cowardly way of supporting your team. I think we'd rather give you something else to eat and I'm "being completely honest."

Bring back the Amen chant!

Re: Nahh...

Originally posted by jamasterj:
I think us true die hard Miner fans will let you sleep through it all...if you're not going to be with us through the fight why in the hell would we want you along side us during our triumphant moment. Yeah we know, you'll be happy to eat crow if they do win it all...uhhg, whenever I hear that I've always thought it was such a cowardly way of supporting your team. I think we'd rather give you something else to eat and I'm "being completely honest."

Completely agree. These threads are getting old.

LMAO a Big F U to all of you except Chihuahua. First of all you apparently don't understand this post. I never said I wasn't gonna support this Miner team, I have through thick n thin since my dad moved to EP almost 30 years ago, so you all can go F Yourselves, I really don't give a Rats A what you think. My point is This Year is Disappointing based on what we had coming back and last weekend solidified that. However the opportunity is still there to win the tourney. Learn some interpretation skills or keep your ridiculous judgemental mouths shut, Now Go Miners!!!!

Originally posted by nattybry:
LMAO a Big F U to all of you except Chihuahua. First of all you apparently don't understand this post. I never said I wasn't gonna support this Miner team, I have through thick n thin since my dad moved to EP almost 30 years ago, so you all can go F Yourselves, I really don't give a Rats A what you think. My point is This Year is Disappointing based on what we had coming back and last weekend solidified that. However the opportunity is still there to win the tourney. Learn some interpretation skills or keep your ridiculous judgemental mouths shut, Now Go Miners!!!!
Bandwagon fan

"LMAO a Big F U to all of you except Chihuahua."

Ok, go snuggle with Chiwaaawaaaaa
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Lol...

You better consult with Chi first before you claim him as a buddy on here cuz he might not feel the same way. Remember, Chi does not associate himself with immature posters that spew vulgar language just because of a difference in opinion. {grabbing my popcorn}

Re: Lol...

Originally posted by jamasterj:
You better consult with Chi first before you claim him as a buddy on here cuz he might not feel the same way. Remember, Chi does not associate himself with immature posters that spew vulgar language just because of a difference in opinion. {grabbing my popcorn}

Nothing immature in the posts here. It's funny how this board has run smoothly the past week or two without the posts from the homophobic person (raannndy or whatever his name is) on here.

Like I said I'm a Miner Fan and not a bandwagon fan either, I thought it's funny that if u criticize a team that makes you a bandwagon fan, but that's good they won, they should and sat too, so I'm happy, but this teams talent this year should have them in the finals with a chance at the NCAA, talk to you then, til then I'll be watching with a Smile :)

There is nothing wrong with criticizing a team.... No one ever said if you do that you are a bandwagon fan.....l if you only go to games when they are winning however and support when they are winning then that does scream bandwagon....

What's so weird about all of our concerns is that MOST experts did pick us to finish second in CUSA and WHEN we beat Rice on Saturday that is EXACTLY what this team did. Just saying.

Not a good point when u lose to teams in the 300s, this team had no business losing those games and 22-7 would look alot better right now or even 23-6, but it is what it is and if they make the finals and and least make a good run at it then ok that's what we all at the very least expected, at this point I'll even take NIT, but No NCAA in 5 years isn't something we should be happy about, so stop settling I sure as Hell don't want to especially with supposedly having alot of talent which I believe we do. I'm still a Miner Fan no matter what, but expect an NCAA at some point!

There is nothing wrong with criticizing a team.... No one ever said if you do that you are a bandwagon fan.....l if you only go to games when they are winning however and support when they are winning then that does scream bandwagon....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT