ADVERTISEMENT

Wash, Coop, Lang & other high character guys

jdubb66

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2009
Does anybody not think we'd be better off if we recruited these types of players exclusively and forgot about the "reaches" and primadonnas? We'd be in a much better place if we'd not wasted our time on some of the higher regarded but troubled players. Okay, Washburn may have been that to an extent but he is a high character guy too.

Let the coaches go for who they think best helps this team...period. I like that we are now in the discussion for high level guys. I hope it becomes the norm.

Its all about finding kids who fit your system. I think we all forget Vince Hunter had only three offers UTEP, Depaul and Long Beach State, yet next year he will be in the NBA. I like Floyd's approach to this years class get kids who will qualify and have a high upside.

for all the accolades Timmy Floyd gets it STILL chaps my ass that he's yet to get the Miners in the dance. What's it been, 5 years now?

66miners posted on 2/17/2015...

for all the accolades Timmy Floyd gets it STILL chaps my ass that he's yet to get the Miners in the dance. What's it been, 5 years now?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't worry, the next Miner loss and you and all the haters will come back and trash CTF again.

It's just been nice not to hear from all those idiots for the last few weeks.

GO MINERS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT