ADVERTISEMENT

Watching UTEP hoops always a cardiac test!

sweetlou#1

Starter
Jun 27, 2009
Seems like every UTEP game on TV is stress on my old ticker! Bonehead turnovers, missed open shots, missed free throws and missed layups by Harris who thinks he can dunk a la Lebron James. Thank god we have the big bodies underneath to keep us in the game. It seems like the outside game is a continuous struggle. We need outside and free throw shooters in the worst way, but it is what it is - we shall have to endure their performance and hope the Miners make it to the dance. Watching how tough UAB played LA Tech last night at Birmingham, it will be a tough hurdle for the Miners to win the CUSA tourney.

Nothing is worse than playing or fighting against an opponent with nothing to lose and a bleak future in Division 1 like UAB. If Texas A&M or UT did to UTEP what Alabama did to UAB, there would be riot.

The last time I had those feelings was during Washburn's senior year, but I'm numb to the bad basketball and losses now, I just expect it. I've gave up wishing for good free throw percentages and all that stuff we usually talk about. When a new coach hired I'll have hope again, right now I just want this shit show to end, I don't even wanna see a C-USA tourney game and I'm a die hard/...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT