ADVERTISEMENT

We Got Our A***s Kicked

OsoFromELP

MI VIP
Sep 11, 2018
El Paso, TX
Maybe all that wokeism is becoming a distraction for the U.S. Olympic athletes. 😂

If the USWNT gets knocked out early, Megan Rapinoe will have plenty of time to make more Subway sandwiches. 😜

Sweden is good. Recently our team was on a roll, but Team USA always lost the occasional game.

FC Dallas U15 team.

That is all. 😂🤣
Firstly, I am not a fan of women’s sports, but this is story blown out of proportion. The “game” was more like a scrimmage, a few days before the women were going to play an actual game versus Russia. The women did not try very hard, while the Dallas team did, because they were playing the stars of the US team.

Both teams took a picture afterwards. If it were a real game, it would have been a lot more competitive and the women would have won.

Reactions: JCorona
Argentina has a hot chick on their volleyball team. In between points, the TV cameras were always on her

This isn’t a team. Most of the athletes, men and women, representing Team USA in this Olympics are a bunch of “look at me” prima-donnas who can care less about representing their country. Instead, it’s about promoting their brand and political causes. I’m not watching the Games as a result.

The USMNT stood for the National Anthem, and they won today to make the Gold Cup semis.

Coincidence? I think not.

The "sport" that I will never ever watch again in the Olympics is the dancing horse s***. It's like rhythmic gymnastics but for horses (they even play music when the horse is doing its routine). I watched it for a minute because I was intrigued at the start when I saw a horse jumping from one foot to the other, but hell no, that isn't no sport, it's a hobby for rich guys who probably bribed the Olympic committee to have that s*** in the Olympics. I watched it long enough to hear one of the commentators say that to get the horse to Tokyo he had to go through 4 different countries, one of them was Australia. I doubt any Olympic federation pays for that S***.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT