ADVERTISEMENT

We know Floyd Still has Passion

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
It's been questioned if Floyd has lost his fire and is on cruise control. Well I think it's obvious he wants this team to succeed and may even be feeling the pressure of not delivering with this Utep team in 5 years. The blow up was somewhat justified, but was I'll timed as the miners were actually clawing their way back and putting his hands on Morris was unacceptable. I hope he apologized to Morris and the team and, if I'm Stull I send him home for the next game even though it's in his former home town. Passion and Fire are one thing, Frustration and Uncontrolled Anger are another. Hope he can find the balance and get this team together for the remaining 3 games and tourney!

I believe that moment could prove to be a turning point in the season. And by that, I mean it can turn one way or the other. What he did to Morris was not good. CTF needs to lead by example and the way he dismissed what Morris was trying to do was wrong. I think he needs to offer a public apology for his behavior, but that's just me. More importantly, I hope the team pulls together and takes the tournament. We were overmatched by speed last night but I still believe we have a sound team that could win a game or two if we make the Dance (depending on the matchups of course).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT