ADVERTISEMENT

We still don't have a Haskins statue

tumblr_ol8i32srzL1tu7563o5_400.gifv

UTEP has done alot of things wrongs when it comes to athletics. One of the thing UTEP has done well is memorializing the 66 team and Don Haskins. There doesn't need to be a statue.

Reactions: kickballpro
Have always said that UTEP should turn the Rudolph parking lot/area next to the DHC into a memorial park/plaza. Add the Bhutanese flavor. I know that the old, original Memorial gym hardcourt flooring is stowed away in a surplus warehouse. Why not repurpose it into park benches or something, rather than hanging it up behind a tarp collecting dust. There are hundreds of old UTEP bball jerseys packed away in a room in the DHC, something could be done with those I figure...hell why not auction them off?

• Haha
Reactions: Cube Jack
Have always said that UTEP should turn the Rudolph parking lot/area next to the DHC into a memorial park/plaza. Add the Bhutanese flavor. I know that the old, original Memorial gym hardcourt flooring is stowed away in a surplus warehouse. Why not repurpose it into park benches or something, rather than hanging it up behind a tarp collecting dust. There are hundreds of old UTEP bball jerseys packed away in a room in the DHC, something could be done with those I figure...hell why not auction them off?
You want UTEP to have LESS parking?!?

Reactions: Prospero915
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT