ADVERTISEMENT

Whats Utep chances on Josh Jackson?

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Do they actually have a chance at him?

I didn't know his mother played for utep.

Who knows? The only guarantee is that competing schools will get ugly and basically accuse Floyd of crimes against humanity.

I believe that he is related to or at least super good family friends with Vince Hunter. He played at consortium in Detroit too. Same place as Wilms and Hunter.

I believe that he is related to or at least super good family friends with Vince Hunter. He played at consortium in Detroit too. Same place as Wilms and Hunter.
Yes, they are friends since they played at the same school. Vince was a senior when Jackson was a freshman. I follow Vince on Twitter and he on occasion posts stuff about Jackson. I had been watching his progress to see if just maybe Floyd would go after him, but once Vince left, I gave up on that thought. Never thought Floyd would offer him a scholarship after this. Would be a HUGE shock to all the college basketball world if he were to sign with UTEP. Don't see it happening unless there is something there with what Fili posted about his mom once playing here.

If he goes any where - he'll be one and done. This kid has a NBA ticket punched for him.

If he goes any where - he'll be one and done. This kid has a NBA ticket punched for him.

No doubt. With analysts saying he could be a future lockdown defender in the NBA and he hasn't even played out his senior year in HS, I agree, he's one and done.

"Jones listed Michigan State as one of five schools working hardest for her son, along with Maryland, Arizona, Kansas and UCLA. She said she and Jackson hope to take an upcoming visit to Maryland, and will likely take official visits to Arizona and Kansas during the school year."

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2015/08/michigan_state_received_visit.html

Slim to none. Unless he has trouble qualifying, he will probably end up with Izzo.

You never know. I think we have a shot. If he visits, we will most likely get him.
He wouldn't come here for nothing. We have to wait.

GO Miners...

Its on the rivals article .
No doubt. With analysts saying he could be a future lockdown defender in the NBA and he hasn't even played out his senior year in HS, I agree, he's one and done.

I think he worth the 1 year rental..

jim-carrey.jpeg

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT