ADVERTISEMENT

Where are all the posters?

Unfortunately we’re stuck turning crap into “craponade”. I don’t blame fans for giving up.

Reactions: topminer
It’s cathartic to vent on occasion, but can also beome toxic. Maybe people just don’t want to spew so much negativity around the place, which I can respect.
Exactly how I feel. I don’t want to turn into a negative troll. I’ve stated how I felt about Dimel. Now all we can do is be patient and hope Senter knows better than us. But if this losing streak reaches 25 games I’ll be the one that steps it up a “notch or three.”

Exactly how I feel. I don’t want to turn into a negative troll. I’ve stated how I felt about Dimel. Now all we can do is be patient and hope Senter knows better than us. But if this losing streak reaches 25 games I’ll be the one that steps it up a “notch or three.”

What this forum needs is a ‘laughing emoji’. I guess I’ll just have to settle for writing “lol”.

I imagine 30-50 of your minerdigs brethren might join you if it reaches that point.

Interesting take. That means the board should have been dead for the last 666 days since UTEP won a game.

No, because every year people are optimistic (especially with basketball). Now we know that this team just flat out stinks and it's going to be awhile because we have a good football team.

This board will probably pick up within a month or so.

Not at all. It’s strange that you had nothing to say for the last 2 years but in the last month you’re full of comments.

Not at all. It’s strange that you had nothing to say for the last 2 years but in the last month you’re full of comments.

Not strange. There are people who read boards and never post, but then decide to sign up. I just decided to finally sign up right before the football season started. There are some great posters on here, others not so much.

What difference does it make how long someone has been here? New fans aren’t welcome or you have to post the details of your life. Sad
That’s very sad. But not as sad as someone that gets banned seven times in the last two years and reappears with a similar handle, same bs, and pretend he’s brand new. Just man up, admit it, and no one will give a f*ck.

What difference does it make how long someone has been here? New fans aren’t welcome or you have to post the details of your life. Sad

Next thing I know they are going to ask me to show all my tickets from every UTEP game I attended and will want a copy of my UTEP diploma. Some people crack me up on here! :D:D

Reactions: KaneFan29
That’s very sad. But not as sad as someone that gets banned seven times in the last two years and reappears with a similar handle, same bs, and pretend he’s brand new. Just man up, admit it, and no one will give a f*ck.

Why would you keep a tally of some posters alleged 7 screen names? I think if we had good teams, nobody would give a f*ck. Everyone needs to chill out

Reactions: El Paso Is Great
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT