ADVERTISEMENT

While you all get googly eyed over ACU......

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
....Loyola Chicago just knocked off a Big XII #2 who some predicted in the F4 and who had a 7 foot 285 lbs behemoth.

I'm not going to call for UTEP to hire this coach because this site got all excited for the UT-Arlington coach a few years back.

What I will say the MVC has to be one of the best mid major basketball conferences.

Reactions: Rot
No, they beat another overrated Big 10 school. (4 of 9 have already gone down) Don't downgrade the Big 12 though it is not top notch either. The Pac 12 has performed incredibly well.

MVC used to have Wichita State in it as well. I agree, very underrated conference.

....Loyola Chicago just knocked off a Big XII #2 who some predicted in the F4 and who had a 7 foot 285 lbs behemoth.

I'm not going to call for UTEP to hire this coach because this site got all excited for the UT-Arlington coach a few years back.

What I will say the MVC has to be one of the best mid major basketball conferences.

They knocked off a #1 seed from the Big 10. You need to start taking your meds Methuselah.

You’d rather stick with CRT? Hmmm.

No, they beat another overrated Big 10 school. (4 of 9 have already gone down) Don't downgrade the Big 12 though it is not top notch either. The Pac 12 has performed incredibly well.

MVC used to have Wichita State in it as well. I agree, very underrated conference.
Big 10 HAS proven to be overrated. I must admit. Rutgers will probably bow out, making it 5 of 9 gonzo. I only have Michigan making it to the Final 4. But I did have Illinois bowing out to UH in the round of 8. Have Iowa going out against the Zags. Had Ohio St out in the round of 32. Just didn’t trust them.

PAC 12 will prove to be middle-of-the-road good. May not even have a team make it beyond the sweet 16. Certainly can’t see one make it past the elite 8 is my guess.

I love this stuff though. I’ve never been more wrong this early on than this year. So who knows!?

Reactions: Lil_Train
Big 10 HAS proven to be overrated. I must admit. Rutgers will probably bow out, making it 5 of 9 gonzo. I only have Michigan making it to the Final 4. But I did have Illinois bowing out to UH in the round of 8. Have Iowa going out against the Zags. Had Ohio St out in the round of 32. Just didn’t trust them.

PAC 12 will prove to be middle-of-the-road good. May not even have a team make it beyond the sweet 16. Certainly can’t see one make it past the elite 8 is my guess.

I love this stuff though. I’ve never been more wrong this early on than this year. So who knows!?
I think with Wisconsin losing they are already at 5 of 9, Rutgers would make it 6. Pac 12 hasn't lost a game yet. They have proven to be head and shoulders better than the Big 10 and Big 12 as a whole.

You were really spot on in your Big 10 predictions. Impressive. I think you will be wrong with the Pac 12, but with your picks, I hate to doubt you.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I think with Wisconsin losing they are already at 5 of 9, Rutgers would make it 6. Pac 12 hasn't lost a game yet. They have proven to be head and shoulders better than the Big 10 and Big 12 as a whole.

You were really spot on in your Big 10 predictions. Impressive. I think you will be wrong with the Pac 12, but with your picks, I hate to doubt you.
Haha. It’s all good. My buddies and I have been at odds (all in good fun) all weekend. Let me just say, this tourney has me doubting MYSELF. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT