ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you pick for your fantasy football team if you select 1st in a PPR

Space acer

Rookie
Oct 11, 2015
league. Leveon Bell, Ezekiel Elliot or David Johnson and why? It will be a hard decision if you pick 1st. Or would you select a receiver 1st?

Zeke Elliott, primarily because his Offensive Line is the best in the league.

Not on your list but I would take Jordan Howard. He ran for 1,300 yrs last year's and he didn't start or get many carries until week five. If he would have started the whole season he would have had the same numbers as Elliot.

In John Fox's offense Howard will be even more of a focal point in the offense this year. Unlike the Steelers, cowboys and cardinals the bears don't have a lot of weapons on the outside. Howard will the focal point of the offense and main target in the redzone.

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
Out of the 3 you mentioned I'd take Zeke because of the line and because he was so resilient last year. I think he has a chance to be healthy the whole season. He won't catch a lot of balls but he'll get his points anyway. In a ppr i think I would go wr, wr, rb, qb, rb for the first 5 picks. You should be able to get a guy like todd gurley who I think will have a bounce back year, or Lamar Miller, maybe on the wraparound.

Antonio Brown would be my first pick and I'd go with Brandin Cooks, Deandre Hopkins or Edelman who catches a ton of balls or one of the 3 greenbay receivers. Last year I was stacking Aaron Rodgers, Jody Nelson and Davante Adams. Each week was massive points from those three. But I think the least risk lies with Elliot.

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
Not on your list but I would take Jordan Howard. He ran for 1,300 yrs last year's and he didn't start or get many carries until week five. If he would have started the whole season he would have had the same numbers as Elliot.

In John Fox's offense Howard will be even more of a focal point in the offense this year. Unlike the Steelers, cowboys and cardinals the bears don't have a lot of weapons on the outside. Howard will the focal point of the offense and main target in the redzone.
Jordan Howard gave me a playoff birth late last season so I second this!!

Zeke is the easy choice, but Jordan Howard is a legit weapon and will have a butt load of touches.

If Aaron Jones cracks the Packers RB rotation, is he a sleeper fantasy stud or am I just a homer?

In a Points Per Reception format (PPR), go with David Johnson. He caught like 80 balls last season and they use him a lot in the passing game game . Bell is used a lot in the passing game as well. Zeke isn't used much in the passing game.

Reactions: develman
Oddell should be top 3. With Brandon Marshall and all the other weapons eli will have. Should open it up for Obj.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT