• Foster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Patrick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should have put the Drake coach instead of Sadler. He has a good shot.
I didn't, because I was told he's not interviewing. I like him alot too, but at the time I posted this pole these were the names I was told. Menzies is already off this list too. If DeVries somehow gets a virtual interview unexpectedly, and gets it, I won't be mad at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: FarWestTexas
I didn't, because I was told he's not interviewing. I like him alot too, but at the time I posted this pole these were the names I was told. Menzies is already off this list too. If DeVries somehow gets a virtual interview unexpectedly, and gets it, I won't be mad at all.

I doubt DeVries was ever a candidate for a couple reasons. The first being UTEP isn't buying out his contract. The second, all of these candidates seem to have ties to the area or Texas in common. DeVries looks like he would have been an outlier.

The last coaching search used a firm from what I heard and you could tell from the candidates that leaked out, there was variety in the choices.

I think Senter now understands the type of Coach that would succeed in this region and the names that leaked this time all seem like guys who are a fit to the circumstance and not what a search firms analytics say.

Reactions: nattybry
I doubt DeVries was ever a candidate for a couple reasons. The first being UTEP isn't buying out his contract. The second, all of these candidates seem to have ties to the area or Texas in common. DeVries looks like he would have been an outlier.

The last coaching search used a firm from what I heard and you could tell from the candidates that leaked out, there was variety in the choices.

I think Senter now understands the type of Coach that would succeed in this region and the names that leaked this time all seem like guys who are a fit to the circumstance and not what a search firms analytics say.
Yeah he was a name I heard, but didn't ever think there's was a real chance at him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT