ADVERTISEMENT

Why does Vila start?

Were promises made to his JC or high school coach. Establish some sort of pipeline from there? Someone mentioned there is some shadiness in this program, I started getting a whiff of it when that assistant Brianu Burton left the program at the end if the year. Who got his job? Did he bring any players with him?

We have lost 5 of 6. The one the game that Vila didnt play in we won. I hate having to call people out, but what is Terry seeing that we are missing?

The only sport that I know decent amount on is futbol, and I called this shit out real quick. It's athleticism, the game and heart that this dude lacks.

Once villa starts hitting his 3s you guys will be sorry. Keep him in there until he syarts hitting the 3s. I think he is a SF and not a PF or a Center.

Who's going to be "sorry"? We all want UTEP to succeed. I hope he starts hitting 3's!

All the haters will be sorry.
People didnt like Wade and that big center i forgot his name thats playing for Creighton. They transfered and doing well somewhere esle.

People didnt like Wade and that big center i forgot his name thats playing for Creighton. They transfered and doing well somewhere esle.

I don’t believe there was anyone that didn’t like Trey Wade. People hated that Floyd never played him.

As far as Kelvin Jones goes, what are his stats at Creighton this year? He wouldn’t help this years or last years teams by any means.

Don't include me in the "didn't like Wade group".
Wade got fed up and impatient from Floyd not giving him PT. Terry didn't encourage him to stay, but he would have if he felt wanted. Wade is flourishing in Wichita.

Last edited:
Not even the same. Wade and Jones were YOUNG good players (especially Wade). Jones would have played a ton at UTEP the past 2 seasons and Wade would be a starter on this team.

Vila has contributed literally zero on offense since the scrimmage and maybe the 1st few games. For a 6'11" athletic guy that can 'shoot and pass', I havent seen really anything that correlates. On top of that, his interior defense is horrid.

Last edited:
Eh.... I'd put Vila over Kelvin Jones. Jones is exactly what is wrong with college basketball today and has played for four different schools in 4 years

Fili you are telling me that Vila would be better at the 3. That’s hilarious. He can’t even stay in front of a 4/5 much less a quicker 3. I agree he might start hitting his 3s but his defense kills me. Opposing coaches already know as soon as he is on the floor you attack him.

You probably right, I'm not a dick, but if YOU'RE trying to imply something else, then I suggest you don't back out of bets because you don't think meeting someone in person is safe for you. yellow-belly

Didn't back out, he chose not to bet money. I respected his decision and I didn't act immature and call him names. I already said you can meet me anytime at a Chihuahuas game. Not afraid to meet you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT