ADVERTISEMENT

Why nobody complaining about WBB Schedule

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
people complaining about Mens schedule but not the Womens. If anything I think Womens schedule is just as bad. The women never bring a big name school to the haskins center. I would like to see the WBB play a tougher schedule.

When the Price of Admission is a Can of Soup or a Pink Shirt, no one is really going to complain about the opponent.

But when you're buying season tickets and the price for 1 ticket in a good location ranges from $555 - $1610.....you have a right to be disappointed.

That is not only inaccurate but immature and sexist as well.

It's inaccurate? How many women's basketball games did you attend last year? How many people do you know attend women's basketball games on a regular basis?

Not really sure where you get immaturity by the honest truth.

Not sexist at all, it's just the honest truth. I support women's basketball and go to games. The honest truth is most people don't care about women's basketball. Not sure how you think I'M sexist when I'm talking about other people.

I guess develman is sexist too for the comment above? You all need to learn what sexist means before spewing that word around.

Reactions: develman
When the Price of Admission is a Can of Soup or a Pink Shirt, no one is really going to complain about the opponent.

But when you're buying season tickets and the price for 1 ticket in a good location ranges from $555 - $1610.....you have a right to be disappointed.

Exactly. I don't understand how this is really a question. Women's basketball has rarely been talked about here. The honest truth is not too many people care about women's basketball.

Lighten up chi, you're not the only one that can come up with corny sarcasm.

But making joke, not once, but 3 times towards someone you don't know personally, about how they make their living is funny? Okay.

1a1845beabaf112c51d19cd82a3e03ec.jpg

I have gone and will go to several of the Women's BB games, games are fast and I feel they shoot better free throws than the men, however, it is frustrating to watch at times, no patients on the offensive side, they throw more bricks than the acme brick company, and do not work as a team at times. But I am a Miner fan and I will support them and all Miner sports.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
I've been going to pretty much all the girls BB games for about 8 years now and I really enjoy thier games. I know last year was a little fustrating to watch, but with Parker and Nash returning this year I think they are going to have a good year again.
They really are fun to watch and they play with alot of emotion and heart, but yes the men do rule.

GO MINERS

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
The point was the schedule. The womens schedule is never good. They never play any good teams.

The point was the schedule. The womens schedule is never good. They never play any good teams.
The top teams may not want to fly down for one game. Not sure why a Baylor or TAMU would not have a home-and- home with UTEP. But to get UCONN or the best ACC or SEC schools, get NMSU involved so they can play two D1 schools while in the area.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT