ADVERTISEMENT

Will UTEP basketball play in an MTE or exempt tourney this season?

MinerInWisconsin

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 28, 2001
Golding had the Miners in a makeshift mte last season and I would like to see them in a good exempt tourney this year.

I notice some of them are filled already and Charlotte, UAB and WKU are taking part.

We know the schedule includes a trip tp play Texas and we will have a home and home with NMSU but no additional news yet. Anyone here have some insider info?

Golding had the Miners in a makeshift mte last season and I would like to see them in a good exempt tourney this year.

I notice some of them are filled already and Charlotte, UAB and WKU are taking part.

We know the schedule includes a trip tp play Texas and we will have a home and home with NMSU but no additional news yet. Anyone here have some insider info?

He said they are trying to get into one and will either participate in one or form their own. He wants the 31 games

What tournaments has UTEP won over the years? (Aside from the Sun Classic/Haskins Tourneys, of course.) I remember Floyd's UTEP beat Colorado St. one year to win a tournament. Which other ones? Any prestigious ones?

What tournaments has UTEP won over the years? (Aside from the Sun Classic/Haskins Tourneys, of course.) I remember Floyd's UTEP beat Colorado St. one year to win a tournament. Which other ones? Any prestigious ones?
2019 Diamond Head - 6th place
2017 Puerto Rico - 8th place
2016 Charleston Classic - 6th place
2015 Corpus Christi - Champions (4 teams)
2014 Wooden Legacy - 2nd place
2013 Battle 4 Atlantis - 4th place
2012 Old Spice - 8th place

If UTEP is playing in an 8 team tournament, they’re not winning it.

• Sad
Reactions: FeralFelidae
2nd and 4th place is pretty good. Utep probably a tournament team if they didn't go to the Bahamas. Everything went downhill for Floyd after Atlantis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT