ADVERTISEMENT

Winless Watch

JCorona

MI Miner Maniac
Jun 15, 2014
There were eight winless teams to start the week. One team has removed themselves from the list in Florida State. UTEP, UMass, Baylor and Georgia Southern are already guaranteed to enter week 6 without a win. Nevada will try for a win tonight. Bowling Green in a dogfight with Akron at the moment. Charlotte currently enjoying a double digit lead over FIU.

UTEP has never had a winless season during my lifetime.

I don’t know if we will see a win this year even if we have Metz at QB, but if Metz is done, then I think our low chances of winning a game drop even lower.

I have a gut feeling UTEP will squeak one win somewhere, sometime. I thought the NMSU game was going to be close and the Army game one to forget but it was vice versa. So who knows? If Price tells these guys to stay loose and just go play what you learned playing at the park, we will see a different team. Now is the time to lighten up on the discipline and let the raw talent come out and do what it can do.

Georgia Southern already lost so they remain on the list.

Congratulations to Bowling Green as they leave the winless watch list.

Georgia Southern, UMass, and Baylor will stick around for another week.

UTEP, Nevada, and Charlotte all host games so there might be a chance for another team to earn their first victory.

Five teams will enter week 8 winless.

Baylor lost 59-16 to (14) Oklahoma St
UTEP lost 24-0 to Southern Miss
Charlotte lost 45-14 to WKU
UMass was idle
Georgia Southern lost 35-27 to NMSU

CUSA should let us swap Charlotte for UAB on our schedule so both schools have a fair chance at not going winless.

I have a gut feeling UTEP will squeak one win somewhere, sometime. I thought the NMSU game was going to be close and the Army game one to forget but it was vice versa. So who knows? If Price tells these guys to stay loose and just go play what you learned playing at the park, we will see a different team. Now is the time to lighten up on the discipline and let the raw talent come out and do what it can do.
I am sure Price has already done that as his teams were the most undisciplined teams I had ever seen, and lead to his demise. They have looked like they have been playing at the park all year and then suit up to play Alabama.

Since the last update two weeks ago some teams moved out. Charlotte shocked UAB and UMass has won two in a row. There are now only three remaining winless teams.

UTEP
Baylor
Georgia Southern.

****ing Stull! You burned the place down while the 90 year old sat in her rocking chair and watched. You stole money Stull and the faster your out of this town the better. Natalicio what are you waiting for quit already you give us absolutely nothing! Again Stull your legacy here is you left the athletic programs in ashes and your time here has been a 100% failure. And for you Mike Price and your defending of Stull **** you!

****ing Stull! You burned the place down while the 90 year old sat in her rocking chair and watched. You stole money Stull and the faster your out of this town the better. Natalicio what are you waiting for quit already you give us absolutely nothing! Again Stull your legacy here is you left the athletic programs in ashes and your time here has been a 100% failure. And for you Mike Price and your defending of Stull **** you!
Unbelievable I agree with you.

Since the last update two weeks ago some teams moved out. Charlotte shocked UAB and UMass has won two in a row. There are now only three remaining winless teams.

UTEP
Baylor
Georgia Southern.

And then there were 2. Baylor up 28-9 at Kansas in the 4th quarter. Georgia Southern hosting 4-3 Georgia State in about 10 minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT