ADVERTISEMENT

Would've felt my much better if our season ended after the M. Tennessee game!

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
I feel 10X worse now than I did at the the end of the CUSA conference SMH. Blown out by a Big Sky school, embarrassed at home and Kennedy gets hurt. Couldn't have ended any worse! Yes I'm writing this before the games over as I just turned it off!

I feel 10X worse now than I did at the the end of the CUSA conference SMH. Blown out by a Big Sky school, embarrassed at home and Kennedy gets hurt. Couldn't have ended any worse! Yes I'm writing this before the games over as I just turned it off!

I was just about to post the same thing! I couldn't watch as well and couldn't take it anymore.

Reactions: Rocketsr
Every year will be a rebuilding year...even with 20 wins. Golding is too good of a coach...I see him gone in a few years.
Just to clarify...long time Miner fan here...not disappointed with the team - good show for the first year. But just when I thought they were loading up for the future, this dam transfer portal - which I think is ruining college sports - will hit UTEP hard. I see no goodness coming from this. UTEP's marquee sport will continue downward trend...and that's what's most disappointing.

Reactions: Rocketsr
I disagree. Can’t wait to see the banner! Jacksonville St and Sam Houston St will be more intimated by it when they start coming to the Don in two years

So you're saying the players lost on purpose?
Watching the game, it didn't look at all like they lost on purpose. As a matter a fact they were really trying on defense in the second half. However S. Utah was making Big Shot after Big Shot and UTEP seemed to get deflated and then forced bad shots to try to match. Didn't see it, but I imagine this is how the Marshall game went!

Watching the game, it didn't look at all like they lost on purpose. As a matter a fact they were really trying on defense in the second half. However S. Utah was making Big Shot after Big Shot and UTEP seemed to get deflated and then forced bad shots to try to match. Didn't see it, but I imagine this is how the Marshall game went!
I agree. Those guys were playing as hard as they could. Every time they made a run southern utah would hit a huge shot. It was one of those games that can happen to any team. It’s happened to utep a few times this year. Bienamy sitting out was not a good sign at all.

I'm gonna go with my conspiracy theory that they lost in purpose. Only explanation I can think of

Just to clarify...long time Miner fan here...not disappointed with the team - good show for the first year. But just when I thought they were loading up for the future, this dam transfer portal - which I think is ruining college sports - will hit UTEP hard. I see no goodness coming from this. UTEP's marquee sport will continue downward trend...and that's what's most disappointing.
I think the portal helps us right now. It’s not like we have some baller P5 schools covet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT