ADVERTISEMENT

WTF??? Trump is the cause of UTEP’s dismal football record: Column

No, this is Ultra liberal political nonsense, and I'm a liberal. I think Trump is POS petulant child. But linking UTEP football to him or his rhetoric is nonsense. This is just a political statement not about football. Edit: forgot to add narcissist and sexual harasser

Reactions: kickballpro
No, this is Ultra liberal political nonsense, and I'm a liberal. I think Trump is POS petulant child. But linking UTEP football to him or his rhetoric is nonsense. This is just a political statement not about football.

I know, but this deals with UTEP so it technically isn't OT.

No, this is Ultra liberal political nonsense, and I'm a liberal. I think Trump is POS petulant child. But linking UTEP football to him or his rhetoric is nonsense. This is just a political statement not about football. Edit: forgot to add narcissist and sexual harasser
I don't take it seriously. Sports is a mental getaway from reality but the rhetoric about our home town from politicians at Austin and DC is not good.

Using sports in the social political realm go back to antiquity.

I don’t know if it’s coincidence but the last time UTEP finished a season winless Nixon was president. Most of us know how his presidency ended.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/story/op.../?hootPostID=ab63614714fbf28fa79e8a6497b25b08

I know the El Paso Times has turned into a terrible newspaper, but this is such a moronic article.

Not sure what you mean, except that the writer is a moron.

The reference was to the fact that the Secretary of State recently refused to deny reports that he referred to Trump as an "effing moron". It was kind of a big deal. On your behalf, in the future I'll avoid any reference to current events.

The reference was to the fact that the Secretary of State recently refused to deny reports that he referred to Trump as an "effing moron". It was kind of a big deal. On your behalf, in the future I'll avoid any reference to current events.

That's old news.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT