ADVERTISEMENT

WTF @#%$^%$!!

minerproud

Rookie
Apr 22, 2014
Here we go again!!! This topic gets side tracked again and old trolls start to dominate the post!! if you are going talk about a particular subject that has nothing to do with any post, start a new thread, instead of trying to screw up my topic.

I know what you mean proud. You start a topic and then those few attempt to derail it and keep the focus on them going by answering you with another question. No one really wants them around. They get by by stroking each other's "Likes" and like herpes or fruit cake they just don't go away.

Reactions: topminer
I know what you mean proud. You start a topic and then those few attempt to derail it and keep the focus on them going by answering you with another question. No one really wants them around. They get by by stroking each other's "Likes" and like herpes or fruit cake they just don't go away.
I'm with you broth!!! I know I keep harping on this but it is just old farts that have nothing better to do than to get on everybody's bad side. That is why this city will never grow because we have old ideas and old trolls that have nothing better to do than to bring us down. It is the same old people that said that bringing in the Dallas Cowboys to scrimmage here in El Paso will never work and having a triple AAA baseball stadium will never work and having anything to help out our city will never work. I beginning to think that old ideas need to be removed and bring in new blood that have progressive ideas. Why dont the old farts try to say something positive like how do we improve UTEP, instead of trying to scare away our recruits away or how do find positive things to say, instead of trying to scare our coaches away.

Reactions: Miner Dawgma
I'm with you "proud" but why are you tagging them as "old farts"? I take exception to that since I would be in that age group. What makes you think our trolls are "old" instead of "young" farts?

I'm with you broth!!! I know I keep harping on this but it is just old farts that have nothing better to do than to get on everybody's bad side. That is why this city will never grow because we have old ideas and old trolls that have nothing better to do than to bring us down. It is the same old people that said that bringing in the Dallas Cowboys to scrimmage here in El Paso will never work and having a triple AAA baseball stadium will never work and having anything to help out our city will never work. I beginning to think that old ideas need to be removed and bring in new blood that have progressive ideas. Why dont the old farts try to say something positive like how do we improve UTEP, instead of trying to scare away our recruits away or how do find positive things to say, instead of trying to scare our coaches away.

Generalize much?

Old farts are usually experienced enough to have a decent vocabulary and rudimentary knowledge of sentence structure. Our troll is either very young or stupid. ;) And he keeps populating with new personalities. But, he is easy to spot because he keeps repeating the same tired crap.

Ok, the Cowboys scrimmage was a monumental waste of time. All of the stars SAT and didn't play. People paid a ton of $$ to basically watch scrubs play each other. It was moronic that THAT event sold out the Sun Bowl. Seriously, just blind homerism.

Reactions: Tribalwarriorx
Ok, the Cowboys scrimmage was a monumental waste of time. All of the stars SAT and didn't play. People paid a ton of $$ to basically watch scrubs play each other. It was moronic that THAT event sold out the Sun Bowl. Seriously, just blind homerism.

I am not a Cowboys fan, but what is moronic about people paying to see a Cowboys scrimmage? It's not like the tickets were that expensive.

Because it's a scrimmage. It's like paying to see the spring game. Why? :)

I guess you don't want UTEP to become wildly successful and have actual demand for their spring game? Wouldn't it be better for UTEP if they could charge 30,000 fans money to watch their spring game? The 200 that showed up this year didn't make the school very much money.

Hey proud...actually I'm an old fart! Actually older as of seven days ago...but I am old and I do fart...don't knock it. It's kinda fun!

...and I do wish those damn kids would get off my lawn!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT