ADVERTISEMENT

Your plans for the season opener vs. Northern Arizona?

HeWore62

All Star
Apr 18, 2018
Okay, Miners are forever, who's going to the game Saturday?

And where do I find you, for a colbur, about 90 minutes prior to kickoff?

Reactions: Cube Jack
What if we planned a low-speed stadium-area tailgate? Would there be enough interest among the message board posters?

Reactions: minerfan_14
I was planning on flying in, and day off watch some premier league games and some other football games before kick off at a bar near by...only 4 years removed and that cinci dist is so different.

I had plans to go to El Paso for Labor Day weekend to catch the game and take a trailer loaded with furniture. The tenants and my property manager threw a wrench in my plans. Unless I can find some favorable lodging accommodations I’m going to miss it. I’ll probably decide Saturday last minute to rent an air b n b and speed down I-10 before kickoff.

I'm soooo stoked about this year's team, but we will be in Denver for my niece's wedding. We drive out 6 am friday.

I'm afraid it being Labor Day weekend, the crowd might suffer a bit...I will guess 32k

What if we planned a low-speed stadium-area tailgate? Would there be enough interest among the message board posters?

I'm interested in a tail gate absolutely. Hopefully enough board members will be as well. Go miners!!

Like it. Really like it.

UTEP fans, stubbornly refusing to accept that 0-12, pouring in to represent.

I quit drinking many years ago but even I would go just to see this
No more drinking? I am reminded of a quote from Mickey Mantle after he famously quit drinking.

Sports writer: "Mick, what's it like since you're not drinking these days?"

Mick: "Quiet ... (in an exaggerated stage whisper) ... very quiet."

Hit me up if you end up staying JCorona bout to have a brisket on deck in Austin, Texas hoping UTEP can at least cover.

Hit me up if you end up staying JCorona bout to have a brisket on deck in Austin, Texas hoping UTEP can at least cover.
That was fun Friday night grabbing some drinks together. I’m going to end up driving down for the game. The more I think about it the more I want to be there. In case I don’t drive to EP I’ll hit you up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT