ADVERTISEMENT

Zeke headed to Cabo

Always in legal trouble. Plays the most replaceable position. Already highly paid and being a jerk about this. I wouldn't give him any more.

Would I want him? Of course, but not at the cost where you can't afford players at the other positions.

Always in legal trouble. Plays the most replaceable position. Already highly paid and being a jerk about this. I wouldn't give him any more.

Would I want him? Of course, but not at the cost where you can't afford players at the other positions.
Skeletor loves him.

Jerry thinks he can win a championship just by showing his income statement. Wrong!
But keep on doing it Jerry!!

Zeke may miss the preseason, but he will be ready for game 1. He has 2 years left on his rookie contract (as the cowboys picked up his 5th year option).

Cowboys still need to sign J. Smith, Coop and Dak

Source: Zeke won't play for Dallas without deal
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27332566/zeke-play-dallas-deal

Zeke is threatening to sit out the entire 2019 season unless Dallas gives him a new contract. This isn't another Le'Veon Bell situation. Zeke is still under contract for two more years. After which, the Cowboys can still franchise tag him at least two additional years under the current CBA rules. I just don't see what leverage Zeke has here.

Reactions: axingfools1
Big contracts were signed and the three (AC, Dak and Zeke) want their money now and want top tier contract that some NFC teams have inked their players to. According to media, Zeke knows rb's are "short timers" now and wants his money or he sits out. Dak thinks he deserves Wilson type money (now that is funny).

The Cowboys are a comedy act. Don Meredith would have a grand time talking about this group of sod busters.

Reactions: develman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT