ADVERTISEMENT

Zylan Cheatham 6'9" 220lbs

axingfools1

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 6, 2011
He is transferring out of SDSU and will have 2 years of eligibility left. He was a starter. UNM and UTEP recruited him before he signed with the Aztecs. He would be a double double machine in CUSA, but I'm assuming he will be transferring up. I wouldn't be suprised if he and/or Elijah Brown from UNM end up at Gonzaga.

Any others transfers out there that UTEP could go after for 18'-19'? Somebody that could raise the level of the program immediately?

Transfers from Rice:
Marcus Evans to VCU
Kulachev to Florida
Letcher-Ellis to Nevada

Dewey, Cheetham & Howe

LOL! I have a buddy who always says that when there is reverse coitus going on without even the benefit of a reach around for the receiver.

Rice just went from top 5 in the conference right back down to asking FAU and FIU if there's room in the dog house? Wow! That was their entire offensive punch that transferred.

Kavell Bigbey-Williams 6'11' 225 lbs is back on the market. He is transferring out of Oregon. Not sure why since Bell is going pro, Bouche is graduating and he will only have one year of eligibility left. UTEP recruited him for last year.

Kavell Bigbey-Williams 6'11' 225 lbs is back on the market. He is transferring out of Oregon. Not sure why since Bell is going pro, Bouche is graduating and he will only have one year of eligibility left. UTEP recruited him for last year.

Bigby-Williams to Portland State?

Freshman Dejon Jarreau 6'5" guard and Brison Gresham 6'9 forward are both transferring from UMASS. They are from New Orleans and were a package deal. UTEP recruited them both last year.

Elijah Brown (UNM) is transferring to Oregon.

Jeremy Combs (North Texas) to LSU.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT