ADVERTISEMENT

🏈 Garage Sale

Prospero915

Rookie
Nov 16, 2014
On social media, the post says items range up to $100. Is that how much the jerseys will be sold for?

I get they are nice collectors items, but in my opinion that’s a little steep when a brand new jersey at the UTEP bookstore is $116.

On social media, the post says items range up to $100. Is that how much the jerseys will be sold for?

I get they are nice collectors items, but in my opinion that’s a little steep when a brand new jersey at the UTEP bookstore is $116.

Yes even used jerseys are that much. I'm shocked only $100. Those are Nike and game worn jerseys I think.

I went in twice; there was no line or wait after around 230 and still plenty of quality items. They had thousands of items, jerseys incl, leftover and packed up at the end of the day. Great sale. Hopefully they'll make the remaining items available online or at another sale on a later date.

What about the shoes??

There was nothing like that there of culpepper or VH. If there were Jordan’s they were gone within the first few people they let in which I heard was about a 5 hour wait to be close to the front

What about game worn Aaron Jones cleats?? Utep really can't be selling these items in a garage sale ??😂😂 I wish they would let me look into the pile. They could be getting more money than garage sale prices. Lol

There was nothing like that there of culpepper or VH. If there were Jordan’s they were gone within the first few people they let in which I heard was about a 5 hour wait to be close to the front
I walked by at halftime and there were only like 10 people in line.

I walked by at halftime and there were only like 10 people in line.
I believe that’s when the line started to form. Store didn’t open til about 20 min after game and were only letting in about 25 at a time. Almost everything was from the past 5 years or so with the exception of some old football jerseys. So there were no major apparel from miner greats in there. Basketball was very limited by the time I got in but were plenty of football jerseys available along with other sports gear

I believe that’s when the line started to form. Store didn’t open til about 20 min after game and were only letting in about 25 at a time. Almost everything was from the past 5 years or so with the exception of some old football jerseys. So there were no major apparel from miner greats in there. Basketball was very limited by the time I got in but were plenty of football jerseys available along with other sports gear

Miner greats that played last Past 5 years. There is bunch of good players. The main ones would be

Men's Basketball
Souley Boum
Bryson Williams

Football
Tyrice Knight
Jacob Cowing
Tyrin Smith
Byers

Track had a bunch of great athletes the past five years. Olympic Athletes.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
You’d definitely find some Byers and knight in there, although I didn’t see any of their gear. Basketball gear looked like it was from the past 3-4 years or so. Mostly practice gear there, I didn’t see any game worn basketball jerseys, or at least when I got in there. They had the least of the gear there, being they have the least amount of players. I did manage to get a practice jersey that I believe belonged to Jamal Bienemy. There was tons of track and field gear there, don’t know how much of it was game worn. Overall, most people were leaving with bags and boxes of stuff. Basically everyone had a football jersey as there was tons to choose from there, including jerseys with wac patches and such.

That was a great turnout this weekend for garage sale and game. I’m putting some bbq rub and salt on my foot this morning.😝

Wish they could open up the leftover gear for us out of towners. I would like a soccer jersey.
If it means that much to you, I would email Senter and ask him about it. Especially since you said you donated to the NIL recently. Tell him you’re willing to pay for the jersey, you just want one. If he’s unwilling to sell one to a NIL supporter, that’s all you need to know.

If they’re “unable” to sell you one, then that’s also all you need to know about this department.

If it means that much to you, I would email Senter and ask him about it. Especially since you said you donated to the NIL recently. Tell him you’re willing to pay for the jersey, you just want one. If he’s unwilling to sell one to a NIL supporter, that’s all you need to know.

If they’re “unable” to sell you one, then that’s also all you need to know about this department.
Good idea bro. I’ll do that. I’ll let yall know the response.

Good idea bro. I’ll do that. I’ll let yall know the response.
Good luck man! Hope they work it out for you. Would be easier going that route, the garage sale looked like the back of a goodwill with everything just thrown everywhere lol

Reactions: JCorona
Lots of shoes, brand new. Some high value shoes but they were all in giant size (they had some Kyrie's, Durants, Lebron's, but all size 16+). I was one of the last ppl out and the pair of Lebron's was still on the table.
That's what I figured bunch of big sizes. It's like the last shoe section of Ross.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT