ADVERTISEMENT

Addidas

Still don't love the orange but otherwise very nice.

And atleast the sand is white sand is cool. Otherwise I'd feel bad for those players.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Looks to be the Adidas WVN high school template. Them boys need the full knit material! Don’t think we’ll ever make Adidas top 13 schools.

Just need some UTEP Ultra Boosts!

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Based on the iG photos, besides the 915 shirt in the 4 different colors everything else says UTEP on it. IMO that design without UTEP and only the area code is dope. I would like to see something similar with the pick axe but instead of 915 have it say El Paso.

Based on the iG photos, besides the 915 shirt in the 4 different colors everything else says UTEP on it. IMO that design without UTEP and only the area code is dope. I would like to see something similar with the pick axe but instead of 915 have it say El Paso.
I agree with that. Totally. It’s what caught my attention. Ima get one. It’s for the ‘already-UTEP’ fan, however.

I get where shyminer is coming from though. It doesn’t even provide the opportunity to expand the brand. But it ain’t like UTEP is ever trying to do so anyway. But to be honest, nothing other than winning ever does. I like it.

I agree with that. Totally. It’s what caught my attention. Ima get one. It’s for the ‘already-UTEP’ fan, however.

I get where shyminer is coming from though. It doesn’t even provide the opportunity to expand the brand. But it ain’t like UTEP is ever trying to do so anyway. But to be honest, nothing other than winning ever does. I like it.
Another for the already UTEP fan.

I get what y’all saying about expanding the brand. I buy shirts cuz I like the style not to be a walking bill board for that brand or team. Lol. Any way I like those polos with the star. The low key UTEP designs are my style. It’s kind of #iykyk

Another for the already UTEP fan.

I get what y’all saying about expanding the brand. I buy shirts cuz I like the style not to be a walking bill board for that brand or team. Lol. Any way I like those polos with the star. The low key UTEP designs are my style. It’s kind of #iykyk
Fair enough. Like I said, I understand where you’re coming from.
#1 I like the design of the shirt (pick axe/area code logo is 🔥.
#2 I like program it represents
*Maybe switch #1 and #2…maybe. Close call. 😏
#3 I wear it to for others to see. My friend, anyone is wearing their team shirt for other people to recognize. In other words, is a “walking billboard” for their program. No shame in that. I enjoy when somebody asks me ****ing anything about UTEP. I won’t shut up about it if asked. 😂

But I agree, I like the subtle logos too. Including this bad ass t-shirt.

I

UTEP still has no clue. You can buy NFL jerseys for $100. They are trying to sell an old Nike Jersey for $140. Nike doesn’t outfit the teams anymore. The other 2 jerseys Steve pictured are $110!!!

Nike NFL jersey $100
Generic UTEP jersey $110
Nike UTEP jersey they won’t ever wear again $140

UTEP and Senter have no clue and are just greedy, trying to ripoff fans. The few they have left.

Last edited:
Take with a grain of salt.....

I was told by someone who works with the athletic dept (but is not in athletics) that the UT system is very difficult to deal with when it comes to licensing. (well outside of the longhorns)

This individual pointed out that the other UT system schools w/ FBS football dont have officially licensed football jerseys available to the public.

Since I have too much time on my hands this morning, i did google search for UTSA adidas FB fan jerseys.....and this individual appears to be correct. I couldn't find any available online. (feel free to prove me wrong)

(I was surprised how basic looking adidas/UTSA gear was.) Looking at what's available at UTSA athletic site and bookstore, they have the same basic items available as UTEP, just more options.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I went to UTEP from fall 2000 to fall 2005, and I have to say I miss the old bookstore (you know when it was at the union) They had the most random merchandise back then, but at least it was nice/good quality.

Take with a grain of salt.....

I was told by someone who works with the athletic dept (but is not in athletics) that the UT system is very difficult to deal with when it comes to licensing. (well outside of the longhorns)

This individual pointed out that the other UT system schools w/ FBS football dont have officially licensed football jerseys available to the public.

Since I have too much time on my hands this morning, i did google search for UTSA adidas FB fan jerseys.....and this individual appears to be correct. I couldn't find any available online. (feel free to prove me wrong)

(I was surprised how basic looking adidas/UTSA gear was.) Looking at what's available at UTSA athletic site and bookstore, they have the same basic items available as UTEP, just more options.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I went to UTEP from fall 2000 to fall 2005, and I have to say I miss the old bookstore (you know when it was at the union) They had the most random merchandise back then, but at least it was nice/good quality.
The UTSA bookstore has an Adidas jersey for sell online and they too are selling those $110 Sportacle jerseys or whatever.

That sounds like conspiracy theory bullshit. Typical of fans that blame others for their failures. UT isn’t threatened in anyway by UTEP or UTSA. I find it hard to believe they would make it more difficult for them to sell jerseys.

🤷🏽‍♂️
Just passing along what a UTEP employee claiming knowledge of the situation told me.

Nitpicking here but I said UT system not UT. You are correct, the longhorns could care less about anyone but themselves. The UT system on the other hand sometimes does care/interferes. (best example of that was when the UT system canceled/postponed that boxing event that was supposed to occur at the sun bowl years ago.) With that in mind, I don't believe anyone at the UT system is threatened by anyone. However, their level of bureaucracy surely makes things difficult especially for something as mundane/unimportant as licensing. Hence why I found the explanation plausible.

You finding that adidas jersey proved the info incorrect.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT