ADVERTISEMENT

As per Kyyote's Den, Showers appears to be turning heads

Likewise. Interesting observation though. UTEP actually "...run, run, run, run, run, run, pass, run, run, run, run, pass...".? I thought it was only one pass for every 24 runs.

I must have missed a game.

Reactions: Ronstr300
Likewise. Interesting observation though. UTEP actually "...run, run, run, run, run, run, pass, run, run, run, run, pass...".? I thought it was only one pass for every 24 runs.

I must have missed a game.

I have been a Showers supporter throughout. I believe he will show his true abilities under an offense that complements his talents.

Thanks to UTEP showers is getting the chance of a lifetime.
If he would have stayed at A&M he would have stayed in the bench.
As stated UTEP didn't have the talent to see Showers full potential.

Go Miners...

Reactions: Miner Dawgma
Thanks to UTEP showers is getting the chance of a lifetime.

Thanks to UTEP? Seriously? That's beyond laughable. Flowers could have transferred to any school/conference in the nation not named SEC. He absolutely FELL into Kugler's lap and he's been his highest-rated recruit (by far) since Kugler's been at UTEP. He was a multi-purpose QB captivated in an offense which, in 2014, ran the football on 66.7% of its offensive plays and completed less than 2 passes for every 10 offensive plays they ran. He played with one D1- quality receiver while at UTEP, and that for only his first year. When healthy, he performed largely like UTEP - respectable games against inferior competition, hammered against quality competition.

Bottom line, Showers is a class act, always has been, despite being consistently hammered by many on this board for his two years at UTEP. So be it, that's your prerogative and opinion. But whatever happens in his NFL career, just don't start any sentence with "Thanks to UTEP"...

Who is Flowers?

I guess Flowers did transfer some where cause he sure didn't show up at UTEP.

GO Miners...

Reactions: UTEPy79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT