ADVERTISEMENT

Golding gave Pitt players a ride across the state

ESPN, CBS and YAHOO have all picked up the story on Golding and his act of kindness. This is positive news for UTEP, the Sun Bowl game and the city of El Paso at a time when news coming out of El Paso hasn’t been very good. Kudos to Coach Golding for representing our beloved UTEP and the 915 in a positive light!

Nobody right now. But you can't afford that one; it's too much money.' I said, 'Just give it to us; we got to get home, man.'"

We need to pay Golding more....
Go ahead, bruh. Take care of the pay raise...

I would bet the dude at the rental car place had no clue he was UTEP's coach AND I would bet it's a business expense anyway.

Seriously a cool thing to do, though.

Go ahead, bruh. Take care of the pay raise...

I would bet the dude at the rental car place had no clue he was UTEP's coach AND I would bet it's a business expense anyway.

Seriously a cool thing to do, though.
Goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover. Golding makes more money than anyone at the rental car place ever will.

Ok, y'all what I meant to sarcastically say is we need to pay our coach more so it looks like he can afford a rental car.

Reactions: minerfan_14
Were those players left behind?? What were those players doing in Dallas? None of those players are from Texas

Bro, there's no reading involved. All you had to do was listen to the Pitt coach talk about the incident on the original tweet posted.
simon cowell facepalm GIF

• Haha
Reactions: FarWestTexas
Bro, there's no reading involved. All you had to do was listen to the Pitt coach talk about the incident on the original tweet posted.
He didnt explain why they were left stranded. I looked them up and none of them have played this season. Looks to me they were left behind.

Reactions: JCorona
He didnt explain why they were left stranded. I looked them up and none of them have played this season. Looks to me they were left behind.

The holiday airline crunch put some Pitt football players in a pinch before Joe Golding offered them a ride to El Paso on Christmas.

Jake Frantl, Samuel Okunlola and Hudson Primus were all traveling through Dallas to El Paso on Sunday en route to the Sun Bowl after spending time with their families. Like so many other holiday travelers, they found their plans disrupted when their flights got canceled on Sunday, leaving them stranded in Dallas in search of a plan.

Reactions: utep2step
Golding talking “dad/parent” in this situation. I told my kid on the east coast to “stay put!! The storm is coming in!”. What do they do? Drives to major city airport and flies out to DIA! Dios mio!! Luckily the flight was from the Caribbean and not cancelled.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT