ADVERTISEMENT

OT: College Basketball News 2022- '23🏀⛹️

"Breaking: Former WVU head basketball coach Bob Huggins sends letter to WVU demanding reinstatement or he will sue. Claims he never resigned."

I give him a pass. He was probably drunk when he resigned.
Its all about getting some cash from them. He knows he will not be reinstated.

I am guessing they end up settling for about half what he was expected to earn in the next year.

He DID go to rehab which surprises me some. He must really have a problem as opposed to an occasional drinker who should not have been driving that night.

I don't see Bob coaching anywhere else. Unless maybe he wants a high school job.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Its all about getting some cash from them. He knows he will not be reinstated.

I am guessing they end up settling for about half what he was expected to earn in the next year.

He DID go to rehab which surprises me some. He must really have a problem as opposed to an occasional drinker who should not have been driving that night.

I don't see Bob coaching anywhere else. Unless maybe he wants a high school job.
Agree with that first part.

I don’t know. “If” Huggins wants to coach again, a year out of the game with even just the perception of him working on himself, of the 350+ D1 schools, he’ll get another job. Just my .02.

Not sure he’ll really want to coach again but even more than that, not sure he’ll be willing to “rehabilitate” his image in the long term.

Hot outside? Here is more to make Miner fans hotter. Let the woulda, coulda, shoulda fly because UTEP passed up on Tang.

Reactions: mikesarabia
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT