ADVERTISEMENT

OT Colorado

It’s still way too early to see how this ends. One minute the media is saying Deion is the greatest coach ever, and now the internet is taking a nice fat crap on the whole program. I want to see how this program handles these next couple of weeks. They’re probably gonna get pounded next weekend so let’s see if everyone still has their confidence up.

It’s still way too early to see how this ends. One minute the media is saying Deion is the greatest coach ever, and now the internet is taking a nice fat crap on the whole program. I want to see how this program handles these next couple of weeks. They’re probably gonna get pounded next weekend so let’s see if everyone still has their confidence up.
It is a completely new team thrown together... something like 85 new players? I am surprised they played so well to start the season.

I have had fun watching them and Travis Hunter especially. It will be interesting to see how good they are at the end of the season. Did they peak?

It is a completely new team thrown together... something like 85 new players? I am surprised they played so well to start the season.

I have had fun watching them and Travis Hunter especially. It will be interesting to see how good they are at the end of the season. Did they peak?
Plus we still don’t know about the quality of coaching. Prime is a great salesman and one hell of a motivator, but how is he going to handle a couple of losses? Or what about a tight game, on the road? Heck we saw ND playing a man down because someone wasn’t doing their job on Saturday.

Plus we still don’t know about the quality of coaching. Prime is a great salesman and one hell of a motivator, but how is he going to handle a couple of losses? Or what about a tight game, on the road? Heck we saw ND playing a man down because someone wasn’t doing their job on Saturday.
The quality of the coaching is just fine. He won plenty of games at Jackson St and he beat TCU and Nebraska already. TCU played for national championship last year and he beat them on the road.

The quality of the coaching is just fine. He won plenty of games at Jackson St and he beat TCU and Nebraska already. TCU played for national championship last year and he beat them on the road.
Colorado and Northwestern were the two worst Power 5 teams in the entire NCAA last season. The turnaround that Colorado has already achieved, even if they're not yet at the level of Oregon, is mighty impressive to me. They already have some good wins under their belt, as you pointed out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT