ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NBA Offseason

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
some quick takes:

-The money given out is outrages.
-The Twolves ruined everything by trading the farm away for Rudy.
- i say KD and Irving end up staying in Brooklyn
- i think Holmgren has more upside than Banchero.

The NBA is my favorite sport, and yes, the contracts are disgusting. Way too much. I’m all for it when the money is there. I don’t think it is though. Teams are going to have raise prices to pay these outrageous contracts.

The NBA is my favorite sport, and yes, the contracts are disgusting. Way too much. I’m all for it when the money is there. I don’t think it is though. Teams are going to have raise prices to pay these outrageous contracts.
I beleive the salary cap was raised based on existing revenue and the delay during COVID.

some quick takes:

That's outrageous. I think Banchero will be much better. I like Holmgren, but he is just frail to have long term success as big. Now if he plays SF like KD then that may be different.

The salary cap went from 112m to 123m. The league is definitely profitable but the salary cap is what they can spend not necessarily what they have. Damien Lillard just became the first 60m per season player. Ticket prices and nachos are going up in Portland this season. I know my $11 churros were subsidizing CP3’s contract last season in Phoenix 😂

You know if NBA contracts are going up, the college players money will go up. No way Utep will be able to compete with that. I'm guessing 1million will be the base salary for a top150 player.

That's outrageous. I think Banchero will be much better. I like Holmgren, but he is just frail to have long term success as big. Now if he plays SF like KD then that may be different.
I think Chet will get injured early. But he will get stronger and I just think he will be better.

some quick takes:

Chet will probably win rookie of the Year. I think Sharpe or Ivey will end up being the best player in the draft though.

Its always ex spurs players. They behave with the spurs, but when they leave their personalities change.

Traveling and walking is killing the NBA

Boredom has killed the NBA. There's nothing exciting to watch. I'd be lucky to name more than 3 current NBA players. Labron James, Stephen Curry, unibrow guy. That's about all I know of today's NBA.

Boredom has killed the NBA. There's nothing exciting to watch. I'd be lucky to name more than 3 current NBA players. Labron James, Stephen Curry, unibrow guy. That's about all I know of today's NBA.
Pretty sure you know of Kyrie Irving, Giannis, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Zion, and Luka.

You must live somewhere where there is no internet. How do you post on here with no internet?? You must be one of those that live in the woods.

You must live somewhere where there is no internet. How do you post on here with no internet?? You must be one of those that live in the woods.
randy-marsh-south-park.gif

I am going for Miami but I agree with Barkley during their post game that the Celtics gave them every opportunity to win (blowing a lead and in control under 4 to play).

Help me settle a debate. Who you think is better Carmelo or Joker?? I pick Carmelo.

So is Bronny done with basketball?? A heart condition is a basketball career killer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT