ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Next Big Thing for El Paso?

What will be El Paso's next big thing to come?

• State of the Art Aquarium

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Great Wolf Lodge / Other form of new waterpark

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • New Amusement Park

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • New Pro Team (pending Arena resolve)

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • IKEA / Other Large Retailer

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Other (fill in blank)

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
With a grant proposal of this magnitude and importance, there is no way that it wasn't reviewed and approved by the highest levels of UTEP's administration, city and county partners, as well. There's enough blame to go around to EVERYONE in the chain of command in this debacle. As far as the politicians' complaints, they are just passing the blame on to Wilson because she's the easiest target at this point.

GO MINERS!

Someone had to be the scapegoat. But a multi-million dollar error isn’t just on one person. But I guess that why the dude lawyered up.

With a grant proposal of this magnitude and importance, there is no way that it wasn't reviewed and approved by the highest levels of UTEP's administration, city and county partners, as well. There's enough blame to go around to EVERYONE in the chain of command in this debacle. As far as the politicians' complaints, they are just passing the blame on to Wilson because she's the easiest target at this point.

GO MINERS!
And she's a Republican which I'm sure our local politicians can't stand.

And she's a Republican which I'm sure our local politicians can't stand.

???

Seems to me that El Paso is very republican right now. CBP, local PD, lots of republican views in the city even extreme right wing trump people seem to be in the majority.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT