ADVERTISEMENT

OT:San Francisco

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Going there this weekend to see a Warriors game. Haven't been there in a while.

Anything good things to do there for free??
I'm just praying I don't get robbed I don't want to get stranded there. 😁😁👍👍🙏🙏

My wife and I go almost every year for a Warrior's game. Aside from the Tenderloin area, downtown/Union Square is safe. As far as free stuff, walk along the Embarcadero to Pier 39. Plenty to see, and great views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz. Inexpensive food in North Beach and Chinatown. Are you going to the Knicks game Monday night? Where are you staying?

My wife and I go almost every year for a Warrior's game. Aside from the Tenderloin area, downtown/Union Square is safe. As far as free stuff, walk along the Embarcadero to Pier 39. Plenty to see, and great views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz. Inexpensive food in North Beach and Chinatown. Are you going to the Knicks game Monday night? Where are you staying?

Yes I'm going to the Knicks game, I'm at Knicks fan. Flight to San Francisco was only $100 round trip. I was gonna go to New York to catch a game but tickets have gone up since they're good now. I will be staying somewhere in Chinatown.

Reactions: fwahbevo
Yes I'm going to the Knicks game, I'm at Knicks fan. Flight to San Francisco was only $100 round trip. I was gonna go to New York to catch a game but tickets have gone up since they're good now. I will be staying somewhere in Chinatown.
Recommend Hong Kong Clay Pot on Grant (Chinatown), and Golden Boy Pizza in nearby North Beach for good cheap eats. There's also a fun sports bar in North Beach called the Boardroom. Have fun!

Lots of great camping in amazing locations

• Haha
Reactions: UTEPfan1966
I love Brandy Hos hot hunan on Columbus near the China town square/parking area. Great food and atmosphere.

Reactions: FiliUTEP
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT