ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ Jax State MBB game, prediction, etc

groundrounds

MI Regular
Dec 3, 2017
The Mountains of New Mexico
Last season I was very disappointed in the final outcome. I was more optimistic at the beginning of this season when the Miners won a few games that they shouldn't have. Well, those days seem to be over and I'm pissed off again. 4-9 in conference play with 3 games left is not acceptable. I can't see a light at the end of the tunnel, just another stupid argument with an unhappy fan.
If there isn't a mass exit to the portal at the end of the season, I'll be surprised.
I always pick the Miners to win, even if there is no chance. But, I'll change it up this time and hope to break the spell.

Fluffy Chickens 70
Disappointed Miners 64

sleep-clap.gif

Miners start the game on a 8-0 run, build a 35-26 halftime lead, extend the lead to 17 with 14 min to go and win by 14 snapping a road losing streak.

Sorry lost my train of thought, revision as follows:

Miners start the game on a 8-0 run, build a 35-26 halftime lead, extend the lead to 17 with 14 min to go, commit turnovers on 4 straight posessions, lead falls to 6, and Gamecocks pull away in final 4 minutes to win by 8. Tandy gets 27 points on 5-8 from 3FG, Jax State will go 24-26 from FT line. Hebb plays 6 min, commits 2 fouls on 0-1 from the field, Jones plays 2 minutes, 0-1 from the field, Levesque plays 7 minutes, goes 0-4 from the line with 2 fouls guarding Nicholson, Solomon plays uninspired and commits 4 TO's, Powell zings a pass 60mph that ends up 4 rows up as part of his 4 TO's. Dos Anjos hits 2-4 from 3, but goes 2-2 on airballs.

I've seen this show before, its a rerun.

Miners start the game on a 8-0 run, build a 35-26 halftime lead, extend the lead to 17 with 14 min to go and win by 14 snapping a road losing streak.

Sorry lost my train of thought, revision as follows:

Miners start the game on a 8-0 run, build a 35-26 halftime lead, extend the lead to 17 with 14 min to go, commit turnovers on 4 straight posessions, lead falls to 6, and Gamecocks pull away in final 4 minutes to win by 8. Tandy gets 27 points on 5-8 from 3FG, Jax State will go 24-26 from FT line. Hebb plays 6 min, commits 2 fouls on 0-1 from the field, Jones plays 2 minutes, 0-1 from the field, Levesque plays 7 minutes, goes 0-4 from the line with 2 fouls guarding Nicholson, Solomon plays uninspired and commits 4 TO's, Powell zings a pass 60mph that ends up 4 rows up as part of his 4 TO's. Dos Anjos hits 2-4 from 3, but goes 2-2 on airballs.

I've seen this show before, its a rerun.
You forgot the 14 steals to build upon our NCAA lead. Oh and EJ's 4 minutes of efficient playing time.

Some of their charging calls might have gone either way, but, to me, that was the most obvious charge of the night. The coach getting in the ref's grill paid off

For half a second I thought beyonce broke the internet by joining the utep basketball team

Reactions: Lil_Train
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT