ADVERTISEMENT

OT: UTEP put on “warning”

Colleges get into problems because of State of Texas DEI mandate.

There is so many El Paso IG pages now. I cant keep up with them all. Why dont they all just join together? Combine all their followers?

I think it’s Bob Moore’s creation.

Recently, Bob made George Santos squirm during his recent visit.
When Bob was let go from editor at the El Paso Times, he started El Paso Matters, a digital, social media news site. He does a decent job, but as is the case with all media in El Paso, they blindly post only in favor of democrat policies and results.
We had been friends for MANY years, but when I posted a few different sides of stories he posted, he deleted me and blocked me. LOL Typical media these days. Only allow what THEY tell you is the truth. Censorship much?

I'm sure he's making a decent living seeing how our town goes. And he is a good dude overall except he's a Broncos fan. LOL

Moore is a Republican. He got crap daily for his Dubya love years ago.

When Bob was let go from editor at the El Paso Times, he started El Paso Matters, a digital, social media news site. He does a decent job, but as is the case with all media in El Paso, they blindly post only in favor of democrat policies and results.
We had been friends for MANY years, but when I posted a few different sides of stories he posted, he deleted me and blocked me. LOL Typical media these days. Only allow what THEY tell you is the truth. Censorship much?

I'm sure he's making a decent living seeing how our town goes. And he is a good dude overall except he's a Broncos fan. LOL
Hey, careful about digs against my Broncos!
I agree with you 99% of the the time. Would hate to lose the faith!

• Haha
Reactions: UTEPfan1966
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT