ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ Liberty MBB Prediction, Game etc

Honestly, yes. The announcers are doing a great job, and it's technically sound. Night and day from a UTEP production
I concur and what’s funny as I I was just about to post the same thing at how impressed I was with the broadcast- considering all UTEP Media and Talent should be better- having a guy like Mando , who doesn’t even speak clearly, or even English for that matter is an embarrassment. True embarrassment.- it’s not local.

Last edited:
We're going to win this one. Great job by the Miners on this road trip. I never thought that I'd say that this year

I am so glad to have been wrong about finishing 1-4. We might finish 2-3 but there's still a chance to finish 3-2 in our last 5 games. Thank you, Miners, for showing up this week. Especially being on the road.

Tonight was a good win, but does Adam realize that even with this win we are still only .500 on the season, and 12-15 against D1 competition? This one win doesn't erase a really bad season. Now if the Miners pull out an absolute miracle and win the CUSA Tournament, I'll let the Adams of the world gloat, and will celebrate alongside them. Unfortunately I'm not expecting the miracle, but am grateful for our first good road trip.

I'm watching the game again. Kalu is a fantastic defender. He stopped a lot of Lib points. But..., that's a short team. over all.
He was the key defensively against a good Liberty offense. He was a +23 in net points eventhough he scored 0 points offensively. I give Solomon a hard time with all the turnovers, but I thought he was outstanding defending Metheny in the second half.

Last edited:
I actually watched tonight. First one in a while. This had to be our best showing of the year. It was a genuine "team" effort. Very nice offense and really lock down "D". They even appeared to play a little zone, which I haven't seen before. Points came relatively easy with a super game for Cory. Couldn't have played better.

After two nice road wins; I'm wondering where this was all season. Go figure.

We suddenly have a little glimmer of hope now.
I had a house guest who put up with me watching as he had no interest at all. Bummer.

Go Miners....please.

On the ESPN app on your tv you go to the category of “Sports” and then basketball you can see the on-demand games with the most recently played games listed first. You scroll until you find the game you want to see

Is it free? I dont want to pay.

Surprise road sweep has on the verge of 5th place. I guess natbry was right.

Ps fwiw Fili is just cheap and is looking for a free stream.

Surprise road sweep has on the verge of 5th place. I guess natbry was right.

Ps fwiw Fili is just cheap and is looking for a free stream.
Saturday was the team we saw against UCSB. Just not sure where they've been all year!? Maybe Golding was just saving this for March and a late run to the NCAA as a 15th seed, who upsets a 2 seed and then moves on...... Lol I jest of course just beat FIU for now!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT