ADVERTISEMENT

Questions about next season

miner1liner

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2014
1. I count 12 scholarship players.
MsSwiggan,Moore,Thomas,Romine,Flaggart,Harris,Morris,Touchet,Vint,Willms,Winn and Artis.
Do you think Floyd is done or will there be a 13th scholarship?
2. Who do you project as the starters?
I think it will change many times during the season,but in the beginning I predict....Willms,Harris,Morris,Winn and Thomas.

Stallworth would be #13. He has not been ruled out yet I don't think.

MsSwiggan,Moore,Thomas,Romine,Flaggart,Harris,Morris,Touchet,Vint,Willms,Winn and Artis.
I think it will change many times during the season,but in the beginning I predict....Willms,Harris,Morris,Winn and Thomas.

So Floyd took a chance on Artis for him not to be a starter? You do realize he played at Oregon in the Pac12 and he's stepping down to CUSA right? He will be starting next season assuming he makes it through the summer and doesn't have discipline issues during the season.

So Floyd took a chance on Artis for him not to be a starter? You do realize he played at Oregon in the Pac12 and he's stepping down to CUSA right? He will be starting next season assuming he makes it through the summer and doesn't have discipline issues during the season.[/QUOTE]

That is something upon which we agree.

Reactions: STCarlosEP
I believe that Stallworth is going to take the last schollie.
In reference to the starting 5 I would say Earvin Moore, Domenic Artis, OmegaHarris, Matt Willms, and Hooper Vint.
Paul Thomas and McSwiggan will get in the starting lineup around December they have to adapt to D1 play.

Go Miners....

I believe that Stallworth is going to take the last schollie.
In reference to the starting 5 I would say Earvin Moore, Domenic Artis, OmegaHarris, Matt Willms, and Hooper Vint.
Paul Thomas and McSwiggan will get in the starting lineup around December they have to adapt to D1 play.

Go Miners....
Hooper Vint in starting lineup for any thing other than replacing an injured starter is concerning.

Reactions: Cicileslie
Hooper Vint in starting lineup for any thing other than replacing an injured starter is concerning.

^Obvious troll. Don't you know that you cannot bad mouth a player/coach without being labeled a troll? But yeah, unless we're playing West Texas A&M, Vint should not be starting. HaskinsFan is far from objective though. He predicts Vint is a "sleeper" in the 2016 NBA Draft.

I say Willms-Thomas-Winn-Morris-and Artis
with Harris-Moore-Vint playing alot of minutes too.
If Stallworth doesn't get back, it would be nice to see if they can get another big man.

GO MINERS

Starting the season:
Artis
Harris
Morris
Wynn (rebounding)
Willms

First Subs
Moore
Stallworth
Thomas
Mcswiggan
Vint

I think Moore and Thomas will work their way into the starting lineup as the season wears on. If McSwiggan shoots the way they say, it will be hard to keep him on the bench. Stallworth is the wildcard. Vint has to spell Willms.

It's obvious we will be playing a lot of guard/forward types.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT