ADVERTISEMENT

Recruits at Tulsa game

C. Silva

MI Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2003
Didn't see many names on the tags, but I saw around 5-6 recruits. Unsure if there were more or less.

For sure I saw Darius Austin and Benard Obi.

I apologize for not getting more information, but I was covering the game.

Thanks for the info. Price said on the postgame he was having breakfast with the recruits at his house which is usual so lets hope he can close with the kids that came in. Hopefully the small crowd wasn't a detractor. It was noisy at times but small nonetheless for a team above .500 coming off a good conference road win.

One poster said they were excited and cheering at the end of the game. Did you happen to notice what their reaction was during the game? Offensive recruits had to be pleased at the offense. Defensive recruits might see this game as an early opportunity to play early.

They seemed pleased post-game. Went into the locker room with the team. Thats all I know.

I was in the Durham center before the game. I did see a player by the name of Foley. I believe he is a DB. He was there with his parents.

Foley is a cornback out of Norco, Ca. He has decent size and excellent speed. Darius Austin (WR), with an offer from Texas AM, visited and reportedly enjoyed his visit. He said, and I quote, "They are showing me the most love right now". Both players would be nice additions to the 2008 recruiting class.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT