ADVERTISEMENT

Scotty Walden Con?

WordMiner

New guy
Nov 20, 2013
Do you think Walden will actually make UTEP Football relevant for the first time in its 110-year history? or is he just another con-man getting overpaid like Joe Silvering?

Anyways, UTEP SUCKS AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I WASTE MY TIME ON THEM.

Also you think the new publisher will update us daily on Walden's dinner plans or what his favorite song is right now? Really wanna know if he wears boxers or briefs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Miner Illustrated
How come you didn’t post on here for years, but are now going on a posting spree?

Everyone needs to block him, he’s just being an ass.

utep_s_first_mascot___burro.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MINER.JAY
There have been a slew of new trolls sprouting all over place on digs.
I've often said that this place is run by trolls but didn't realize how right I was.
He is not new.

He is not new.

Look around. There are other recently minted trolls.

Do you think Walden will actually make UTEP Football relevant for the first time in its 110-year history? or is he just another con-man getting overpaid like Joe Silvering?

Anyways, UTEP SUCKS AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I WASTE MY TIME ON THEM.

Also you think the new publisher will update us daily on Walden's dinner plans or what his favorite song is right now? Really wanna know if he wears boxers or briefs.
Yes, I think Walden will make the program respectable, and they will improve year to year. That said, since you think UTEP sucks and it's a waste of your time, feel free to post less, and should you do so, don't be a d!@k about it. Go Miners!

I wonder who is ignored the most? I have to be number 1.👍👍🧐🧐

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT