ADVERTISEMENT

Silvering

I dont know. Despite the win I was still frustrated at how we played the last few minutes. We actually hit free throws which is great, but the dumb fouls and lack of interior defense on 3 consecutive drives was infuriating. I understand players make mistakes, but to that's on Golding. Obviously we cant always rely on free throws.

I dont know. Despite the win I was still frustrated at how we played the last few minutes. We actually hit free throws which is great, but the dumb fouls and lack of interior defense on 3 consecutive drives was infuriating. I understand players make mistakes, but to that's on Golding. Obviously we cant always rely on free throws.
I think they were afraid of fouling

I think making our first conference championship game since 11 is a step in the right direction.
Okay? Is UTEP going to hang a banner for making the title game?

The right direction is not losing to TAMUCC, Seattle, FIU, finishing 7-9 in a horrible league. The right direction isn’t winning 2 games in a conference tournament and not considering the previous 31.

If we win tomorrow, I will absolutely forget about all the frustrations that this team has given me.

Okay? Is UTEP going to hang a banner for making the title game?

No

The right direction is not losing to TAMUCC, Seattle, FIU, finishing 7-9 in a horrible league.

Agreed.

The right direction isn’t winning 2 games in a conference tournament and not considering the previous 31.

Actually, it kind of is. Especially if we somehow pull off a win tomorrow night against WKU and make the NCAA tournament. This is the time of year where the previous games don't matter in a one-bid league. Putting the pieces together late in the season and winning your way into the NCAAs is the definition of "the right direction."

If Utep wins tomorrow, book your trip to Dayton. Ditto for WKU. I can’t see either team seeded higher than 14 and that’s a stretch. Possible play in game??

Reactions: minerfan_14
If Utep wins tomorrow, book your trip to Dayton. Ditto for WKU. I can’t see either team seeded higher than 14 and that’s a stretch. Possible play in game??
I don't think either would be a play in. If Utep' wins they are most likely 16, but not one of the play ins and an off chance at a 15. W. Kentucky would be a 15 for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT