ADVERTISEMENT

Utep FB at The Big House

And at San Jose St also. 4th game will likely be a FCS team.

So in 2026 you’re looking at 5 home games. One will be FCS and probably two Wednesday games!
Future ooc home games scheduled

2024 - Southern Utah
2025 -
2026 -
2027 - Houston Baptist, San Jose St
2028 - Utah St, Texas St
2029 - Wyoming
2032 - Texas Tech

Hopefully Senter gets at least one good home game in the missing slots. But it’s doubtful.

According to the Detroit News' Tony Paul, Western Michigan will be paid $1.5 million and $1.6 million for its respective visits (to the Big House).

So, we should be getting about that, right?
Probably less. Senter doesn’t seem to be a good negotiator. UTSA and UTEP both made series with Texas and guess which school is getting paid more even though they’re literally down the street. I expect the same from this Michigan situation.

Probably less. Senter doesn’t seem to be a good negotiator. UTSA and UTEP both made series with Texas and guess which school is getting paid more even though they’re literally down the street. I expect the same from this Michigan situation.

CircularAncientEnglishpointer-size_restricted.gif

• Wow
Reactions: FarWestTexas
"According to a source with direct knowledge, Michigan will pay UTEP $1.9 million..."

Payout
Hey, hey, hey!

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT