ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be our starting QB?

Any thoughts or predictions on who will get the job? Bret Bloomquist says Locklear got more reps as #1 in spring ball.
McConnell played the best in the spring game.
Here's an old article from March on the subject:
Well 2 of those QBs already transferred, but I'd say it's between McConnell, Locklear and Hurley in that order.

Reactions: Prospero915
It’s obvious that Cade is the better of the 2, but the staff is hard pressed on giving it to one of their own in Locklear.

Pretty stupid if you ask me. Take the guy that’s going to move the ball and win you games. Cade’s experience showed in the spring game.
Do you have inside information on this? Sounds like you know Cade won't be the guy?

It’s obvious that Cade is the better of the 2, but the staff is hard pressed on giving it to one of their own in Locklear.

Pretty stupid if you ask me. Take the guy that’s going to move the ball and win you games. Cade’s experience showed in the spring game.
I agree with this comment. You can just notice it

They'll probably both get a lot of PT but Cade is the better passer. He was much better in the spring game. I'm sure Skylar knows the system better at this point.

All I’m gonna say is that if you’re a subscriber and have read some of the team notes I’ve posted, it’s pretty clear who’s actually competing for the job and who’s a step (or several) behind…

Reactions: Prospero915
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT