ADVERTISEMENT

WOW!!!

alvinosports

All Star
May 21, 2012
This was supposed to be Floyd's best team since he got here and it turns out it's his worst team. Is it really the players or is it the coach ???

This was supposed to be Floyd's best team since he got here and it turns out it's his worst team. Is it really the players or is it the coach ???

It's both. But everything starts at the top. The players on the team are selected by those at the top. Who is on the floor is dictated by the top. The style of play is dictated by the top. The improvement of a team, or lack there of, is orchestrated from the top. Individual player development comes from the top. Game time adjustments are once again, made by those at the top. It goes without saying, imo, that the Miners problems originate at the top.

So if the players are not hustling on d and not going after rebounds this is the coaches fault too?

So if the players are not hustling on d and not going after rebounds this is the coaches fault too?

Reading is hard. If you did indeed read, my answer said it was both. However, I placed emphasis on the coaching staff who recruited these kids who "are not hustling on d and not going after rebounds". There is no way around this. These kids are not being coached up. They play as if they are inhibited. There is a noticeable disconnect between staff and players. If it's not noticble, I don't know what else to say.

Reactions: CoSpgsMinerfan
Absolutely. These are the players they recruited. If you can't get the guys you hand picked to play for your team to at least give effort, it speaks to a much bigger problem, IMO. I will hold out hope of a turnaround throughout the season. Again, we only need to win three games in March for it to all be sunshine and roses. But I don't think anybody can argue that the trajectory of the program is pointed firmly downward....

Defense just isn't there. I don't know who out there thought this was gonna be Floyds best team, but I expected a drop off when we lost Julian and Ced to graduation. Still didn't expect this kinda losing streak.

There was a post on here awhile back asking if Artis is the next Bobby Joe/Nate/Timmy.....no...just no.

We are at a crossroads of knowledge and pain. Our conversations with other Miner fans have led to a redefining of hyper-unified consciousness. Reality has always been radiating lifeforms whose bodies are nurtured by insight.

lieb

Reactions: develman
We are at a crossroads of knowledge and pain. Our conversations with other Miner fans have led to a redefining of hyper-unified consciousness. Reality has always been radiating lifeforms whose bodies are nurtured by insight.

lieb

My guess is sativa...definitely not indica.

Reactions: liebestraum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT