ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely Nothing Posted on signing day

I'm officially cancelling my membership. Rivals should be ashamed charging us for "NO content." They should refund each and everyone of us!

What have they posted for us? I get more information from other posters. Then when something is posted from a competing site, rivals threatens to ban the user. If they are not going to allow posting form competing sites, then they should give us what we are paying for. This a bunch of bull!

Originally posted by VA Miner:
Money well spent for premium content!

=(

I'm confused and I honestly don't mean to be rude, but you've been a member of the UTEP site since 2003, so what exactly were you expecting?

Unfortunately, we don't have a publisher for MinerDigs.net. And, we haven't found someone who wants to be the publisher and do the work necessary for the minimal pay.

Carlos has helped, but he's a student with many priorities.

We have a number of "dead" or "inactive" sites within Rivals. I have received many requests from people interested in assuming control of those sites. Never have I received interest in MinerDigs.net. Sad, but true.

I do have an interest in reviving this site, and the Conference USA, as a whole. I can't do it alone, though.

I do appreciate your long support of this site. The current subscriber base does give us something to offer potential publishers. The fewer the active subscribers, the harder it is to find someone willing to do the work.

I apologize guys, but I am busy at an internship in Florida. I am trying to recruit writers for the site, but it is tough.

what a sorry ass reply to genuine concerns. your cavalier attitude just shows that you do not care about your customers concerns. when i joined you had someone reporting on the miners, now you do not. i am paying and expecting at least that. it is your business to fill that spot, whether you need to pay someone more is not my problem, it is yours! you obviously could care less, or you would have written a response in a more apologetic and conciliatory tone. HOW AND/OR WHERE DO I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?

Mr. Williams,

I agree your response shows a lack of sensitivity to those who have paid for an advertised service. Rather than critique those who are only stating the facts, I suggest you address the issue. If you can't provide the service, then I suggest you start by not advertising it as part of a package. At best, this is misleading. Why shouldn't people address this issue when they paid for something you can't or unwilling to provide? As to having more subscribers, I contend more meaningful information would increase membership. It is ironical the posters on this board, scoop the premium service on most issues. I am intersted to hear your objective response as is apparent this is not a customer service orientated servcie. Hopefully, I am mistaken and we will a meaningful response.

Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT