ADVERTISEMENT

According to EA Cade is the starter💥💥💥

Jesus Christ, you’re acting like it’s the damn Zapruder film. EA has made notoriously awful games the last 10 plus years. Since they're building this game from the ground up, they’re probably more concerned with cramming every team in, making sure the Ultimate Team mode works so they can get paid, and everything else they’re gonna say “F*ck it, patch it.” I can’t wait to see what awful bugs and glitches are present when the games released. And I can’t wait for a gigantic Day 1 patch. And if you think I’m lying, look at Battlefield 2042 and these last couple of Maddens that were using recycled assets. The last thing they care about are starting lineup, especially when the game releases before the season starts and, ESPECIALLY a trashy Miner team that has a new coach. This isn’t 2003 EA sports. You’re better of asking Chat GPT who’s gonna start.
Then don't play the game. Some of us have been waiting for over 10 years to be able to play again.

I’d be highly surprised if any UTEP QB is ranked above 70. Boston College, Indiana and ASU are rated in the low 70s. What do you think UTEP, a C-USA school that stunk the place out will be rated? They’ve already said that you’re going to tell the difference in talent between schools and if major conference trash is in the low 70s, what will UTEP be ranked? I’m seriously thinking UTEP as a team could be ranked in the mid to low 60s. It is what it is. They aren’t supposed to have a chance in hell vs major conference teams, and the way you do that is by putting their rating in the dumpster.
It was just and example rating. But I think Westmoreland will be rated high. Maybe 80s?

Who cares about ea sports. What matters is who's giving the best shot at winning
Sounding like someone that has been whooped in EA sports. I was ranked pretty high in Madden and NBA 2k when I last played EA sports game

Sounding like someone that has been whooped in EA sports. I was ranked pretty high in Madden and NBA 2k when I last played EA sports game
I have never and probably will never play EA sports. I'm in my Mid 60's and not interested.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT