ADVERTISEMENT

Any know where AJ’s new El Paso restaurant is going to be?

No, it's closed. I went there once and the food was awful and service was bad. I'm not surprised it's closed. Their last Instagram post was about 7 months ago, so it only stayed open for about a year and a half.

Running a restaurant is a very hard business to run and athletes think their name will sell the food. Nobody is going to eat bad food and experience bad service just because Aaron Jones owns the restaurant.

So my reviews were correct?? Told you chicken was too spicy.

Reactions: kickballpro
I agree about the service and food. Plus it was in a really bad location kind of hidden in a corner.
Should’ve made it in East/central EP or by UTEP

Near UTEP would have probably been best. Maybe he will relocate the restaurant/bar to somewhere on N. Mesa where people will gather before/after UTEP games and other activities (if any) that are held at the DHC or Sun Bowl.

Near UTEP would have probably been best. Maybe he will relocate the restaurant/bar to somewhere on N. Mesa where people will gather before/after UTEP games and other activities (if any) that are held at the DHC or Sun Bowl.
I would suggest a new menu. Maybe a pizza joint??

Reactions: kickballpro
Was this restaurant owned by Aaron Jones or was it a project he was paid to lend his name to, or was he an investor in a local business persons project?

Reactions: FedupMiner
Never ate there, but went to buy my season tickets. The layout was funky for a nightclub or restaurant. Really no promotions that I heard of. Why go out of your way just cause his name was on wall. I never even heard of him being there, except for the opening.

Never ate there, but went to buy my season tickets. The layout was funky for a nightclub or restaurant. Really no promotions that I heard of. Why go out of your way just cause his name was on wall. I never even heard of him being there, except for the opening.
Never went there either. Don’t think just because an athlete or celebrity who has their name on the business is actually involved with it in any way. Same for commercials. They’re just collecting a paycheck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT