ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor house of cards collapsing

jdubb66

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2009
The reputation of the most maligned and undignified of the Big 5 conferences takes another hit. Without Art Briles as head coach, and with the big gaping hole left in Baylor's reputation, will this be the final impetus in Oklahoma and Texas flying the coup? It's obvious from what is transpiring today that the Baylor board of regents is incompetent at best. I imagine today that the regents at Texas and Oklahoma have their heads in their hands wondering what they ever did to deserve the crappy conference that they're in. I believe this will further kill Big 12 expansion talks and reinvigorate talks of Texas and Oklahoma leaving for greener pastures.

The big 12 takes a big hit. Baylor brought it on themselves. The institutional cover up pf sexual assaults is disgusting. The Baylor job is not the easiest job. I dont see any way they keep the program among the national elite. The big 12 takes a huge hit and Oklahoma and Texas departure timetable has been sped way up. The big 12's days as a power five conference are numbered.

How ironic Eschatology has come home to roost in Waco.
Eschatology....hmmm.

homer_thinking.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT