ADVERTISEMENT

Boum

Meanwhile, NMSU +51 @ Bama. Not sure I recall a line that big.

Reactions: unihorn
pL8bNUw.jpg

I'll give you some info on Boum. During the UTSA game he was taking a piss next to me. Told me his arm was healed but that coach was keeping him out for the opener. Cool guy, gave me a flier for the basketball season.
Did he wash his hands 1st?

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Lol yes. We also ended up in the sink next to each other since we were having a good conversation. I'm kind of surprised that we're almost the same height. I don't know why I expected him to be taller.
Alabama Black Snake?

• Haha
Reactions: JCorona
Lol yes. We also ended up in the sink next to each other since we were having a good conversation. I'm kind of surprised that we're almost the same height. I don't know why I expected him to be taller.
So are you 6'3"?

A triple double is pretty special, wouldn't you say?
Considering he did it vs a lesser opponent, missing players, and stayed in the game at the end, to specifically accomplish that, not really that special.

Would have been better if he didn’t shoot 5 of 17 against MTSU a week earlier. You know, in a game that actually mattered. That’s just me though.

Considering he did it vs a lesser opponent, missing players, and stayed in the game at the end, to specifically accomplish that, not really that special.

Would have been better if he didn’t shoot 5 of 17 against MTSU a week earlier. You know, in a game that actually mattered. That’s just me though.
Fair enough. Granted, he DID remain in the game a couple minutes after all the other starters exited, but it was only because he lacked ONE assist. Still is a very rare thing. Even if against a lesser opponent. Nobody else in a UTEP uniform has done it against a lesser opponent in quite some time.

UTEP has played A LOT of bad teams in it's history yet only 2 players have accomplished a triple double. The way I see it, a triple double is difficult to do no matter the competition and shouldn't be undersold

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT